Cover your trip confidently with Priceline One Trip Travel Insurance
Priceline is well known in Australia as one of the leading retailers of health and beauty products. Since 1982, Priceline has been dedicated to ensuring that customers feel good on the inside and outside and now Priceline has entered the travel insurance market.
In conjunction with ACE insurance, Priceline is offering lifestyle insurance products. Whether you are looking for travel insurance products for the entire family or an individual, Priceline offers a diverse suite of products to suit your needs.
Priceline One Trip Policy Options
The One Trip International
The One Trip International policy, there are three plans basic, essential and premium.
One Trip Australia Only
With One Trip Australia Only policy, you only have the essential and premium plans available. Below is a summary of the features and benefits that are available with these covers.Back to top
Priceline One Trip Travel Insurance Features and Benefits
Priceline’s One Trip insurance is a great option for those who don’t travel often. One Trip cover from Priceline is available for single, duo (two adults under the ‘Me plus One’) and family or group cover options. The policies benefits include:
- Medical benefits. Medical benefits are not available for domestic travellers. International travel insurance holders have access to unlimited medical benefits with emergency assistance included.
- Cancellation benefits. Cancellation benefits include:
- deposit losses and cancellation charges
- travel agent’s cancellation fee
- additional hotel accommodation and travel expenses
- journey resumption
- special events insurance.
Cancellation benefits are available with both international and domestic covers with the exception of basic plan holders.
- Luggage, travel documents and money benefits. Luggage, travel documents, personal effects, money and electronic equipment are all covered. Again, basic policyholders are excluded from these benefits.
- Delay benefits. Delay benefits cover luggage delays, flight and travel delay accommodation. These benefits are only accessible to premium policyholders.
- Accidental death benefits. This too is available to premium policyholders and it covers accidental death and permanent loss for adults and children.
- Additional benefits. Additional benefits with the Priceline One Trip travel insurance policies include:
- personal liability
- hijacking and kidnapping of public transport
- emergency evacuation
- repatriation remains
- additional expenses.
- Travellers can also take up the following optional extra covers:
- rental vehicle excess
- increased maximum benefit for cancellation losses and loss of deposits
- increased maximum benefit limit for luggage, travel documents and personal effects.
None of these covers is available for basic plan holders.Back to top
Priceline Travel Insurance Claims
Making a claim with Priceline Travel Insurance is quite easy. If you find yourself having to make a claim, it is important to:
- inform them as soon as possible if there has been an event or occurrence that may lead to a claim
- access the claim forms provided on the Priceline website
- submitted along with proof of the expenses claimed, which includes police reports, documentation from carrier officials in relation to the loss, damage or accident and any other type of documented evidence
- report all losses of travel documents and luggage need to be reported to the transport provider and/or local authorities
- submit medical claims to your primary health insurance provider before being lodged with ACE.
The claim form and supporting documents must be submitted within 30 days of the occurrence and you must give your legal representative or Priceline, any certificates or evidence required to process the claim. You must not accept liability without consent from the insurer and this consent must be in written form. You can get more assistance with your claims by getting in touch with claims assistance through the phone number availed in Priceline website’s claims page.Back to top
Why choose Priceline for your travel insurance?
Priceline offers a diverse range of products and you can select covers that are most suitable for your budget by comparing the basic, essential and premium coverage options. Priceline has a lot of extra benefits and some of these include the free coverage for kids and there are no limits on the number of kids. Unlike most insurance policies, you also have access to a home help cover, which is beneficial in case one gets sick or injured while away. When you join the Sister Club, you can save on your premium as it gives you eligibility to a 10% discount.
Besides freebies, Priceline offers good benefits with its One Trip travel insurance and one of these is the unlimited medical benefits available with the international policy. The medical benefit also covers emergency assistance.Back to top
Apply for Priceline One Trip Travel Insurance
With Priceline One Trip insurance, you get a wide range of insurance policies suitable for your budget and travel needs.
The insurer is keen on ensuring that all travellers have access to an insurance policy and you will find packages with different benefits and limits under the basic, essential and premium plans.Back to top