Best savings accounts
Want to make your money work harder for you? A good savings account keeps your cash safe and can earn you money while you sleep.
Finder's Top Picks: Best savings accounts in October 2021
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Some of the best savings accounts in Australia
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Westpac Flex Card
This 0% interest credit card from Westpac offers a $1,000 limit and a flat monthly fee that can be waived – plus you can use it as soon as you’re approved.
- ASOS discount codes 2021 | Up to 80% off: Final Clearance
Here you can find active ASOS codes of up to 80% off that can be used for discounts on your total order or for discounted shipping rates.
- 9 ways to save $2,800+ on your bills
An investment of a few hours could save you thousands of dollars – here's how to bring down your household bills.
- October’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Nix credit card debt with these balance transfer offers, which mean you can switch and save with 0% interest for up to 36 months.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 review: Robust and powerful, but not quite Samsung’s best
Samsung has made some much-needed improvements to the Galaxy Z Fold's durability and price point, but it's well worth considering what else you can get for less money.
- Super low 1.59% home loan rate – but what’s the catch?
Greater Bank has dropped some fixed rate home loans to just 1.59%. Find out if you're eligible to save thousands on your mortgage.
- No interest in saving: 29% of Australians moved money elsewhere
In the wake of record low interest rates, Australians are moving money out of savings accounts and into other investments.
- Compare Delphi Bank savings accounts
Delphi Bank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.
- Compare Citibank Australia transaction and savings accounts
Citibank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.
- Great Southern Bank Home Saver Account
The Home Saver Account offers an ongoing bonus rate when you meet the account criteria. Learn how to get the bonus rate and apply online.