- Maximum rate: 2.5% p.a.
- Standard variable rate: 0.05% p.a.
- Monthly fees: $0
Bonus saver accounts to earn more interest
Looking for a savings account with bonus interest? These accounts offer a bonus rate each month you meet a set of conditions, such as depositing money or limiting withdrawals.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How to make NFTs
Find out all you need to create your own NFTs – the new application of blockchain technology that enables digital ownership of assets.
- Shares vs commercial property: Are you missing out on serious cash flow?
Both shares and commercial property can deliver huge returns – but both have their risks. Here's how to decide which suits you best.
- How to stake and earn Tezos (XTZ)
Find out how to leverage XTZ token holdings to earn interest. Stake in the Tezos blockchain or provide liquidity to a DeFi protocol.
- CommBank Ultimate Awards Credit Card with Qantas Points
With 70,000 bonus Qantas Points on offer and up to 1.2 points per $1 spent, how do the features on this CommBank credit card stack up?
- In 9 years I’ve never paid credit card interest – here’s how
I've had 4 credit cards, earned a lot of points and used perks without ever paying a cent in interest – and you can too.
- Compare Delphi Bank savings accounts
Delphi Bank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.
- iPhone 13 plans in Australia
Find the best-value deal with your preferred network.
- Compare Citibank Australia transaction and savings accounts
Citibank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.
- Junk insurance: Are you due a refund? (and how to claim money back)
Class actions are currently underway against CBA, Westpac, Allianz and MTA – here's how to find out if you're eligible to claim any money back.
- Great Southern Bank Home Saver Account
The Home Saver Account offers an ongoing bonus rate when you meet the account criteria. Learn how to get the bonus rate and apply online.