Whether you’re making purchases, collecting points or paying off debt, use our credit card comparison tools to find a card that works for you.
What type of credit card are you looking for?
Compare credit cards
Why use Credit Card Finder to find your next card?
Credit Card Finder® is a free, Australian-owned service that lets you compare credit card offers from banks, credit unions and other financial institutions in Australia. It is 100% free for you to use this service, with no hidden costs for any of the credit card comparisons or resources on the site. To help you make the best credit card* choice based on your goals and needs, check out our guides and comparison tables for different types of cards, including 0% balance transfer credit cards and low interest cards. You can also compare cards by issuer, read individual card reviews and explore introductory offers.
When you find a credit card that you want to apply for, just click the "Go to Site" link. This takes you to the official application page, where you can read the full terms and conditions before starting a secure, online application with the credit card company. This means finder.com.au does not collect your personal details during the application process. Remember to consider your own personal circumstances when choosing which card is best for you. Start by looking at a cross-section of offers on our website to help you with your comparison.
The types of credit cards that are available to you
Find out about the different types of credit cards available to you with the below options.
- Balance transfer credit cards. Move your high interest debts to a low or 0% interest balance transfer credit card and pay off your debts faster.
- No annual fee credit cards. Whether it’s a promotional offer or for the life of the card, save on yearly credit card costs with a $0 annual fee credit card.
- Low interest rate credit cards. Avoid interest on purchases and reduce your chances of falling into debt with a low or no interest credit card.
- Rewards credit cards. Earn reward points as you spend and maximise the benefits and perks you can redeem with a rewards credit card.
- Frequent flyer credit cards. Compare frequent flyer credit cards to earn points and enjoy perks designed with travellers in mind.
- Student credit cards. Manage your student expenses and enjoy the flexibility of a revolving line of credit.
- Introductory credit cards. Enjoy a 0% p.a. promotional period, pay no annual fee for the first year or receive bonus points with a credit card introductory offer.
0% p.a. for 24 months
on balance transfers
with a one-time 1% balance transfer fee
$0 first year annual fee
Offer ends 23 October 2018
Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply
Westpac Credit Card Offer
The Westpac Low Rate credit card features a long-term balance transfer offer, a first year annual fee waiver and a low variable interest rate on purchases.
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 24 months with a one-time 1% BT fee. Reverts to variable cash advance rate (19.49% p.a.)
- $0 annual fee for the first year ($59 p.a. thereafter)
- A low variable interest rate of 13.49% p.a. on purchases
- Request an additional cardholder at no extra cost.
- New card applications only. Balance transfer must be requested at card application.
Make better credit card choices with finder.com.au
Use Credit Card Finder to compare Australian credit cards side-by-side, learn about the different types of cards available and find the right one for you. Whether you’re looking to save on credit card fees, consolidate a debt or earn rewards, finder.com.au can help you save time, cut costs, find the best* credit card for you and easily apply for it online.
Compare Credit Cards Australia
- Westpac Low Rate. $0 annual fee in the first year, combined with 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 24 months.
- Citi Clear Platinum - Exclusive Offer. 0% p.a. for 24 months on balance transfers (with a one-time 1.5% BT fee) and a discounted annual fee for the first year.
- NAB Low Fee Platinum Card. 0% p.a. for 24 months on balance transfers (with a one-time 2% BT fee) plus seven complimentary insurance covers.
- Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card - Exclusive Offer. Long-term 0% p.a. balance transfer offer plus a discounted first year annual fee.