Compare ANZ Credit Cards
Compare ANZ credit cards with features including 0% interest rate offers, rewards, frequent flyer points and premium perks.
ANZ credit cards offer a wide range of features for both individuals and businesses. When you're comparing different types of credit cards from ANZ or any other issuer, look at the rates, fees and benefits to help you find one that is right for your spending habits and budget.
0% p.a. for 22 months on balance transfers
with a one-time 1.5% balance transfer fee
Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply
ANZ Credit Card Offer
A no-frills card offering with a 0% introductory rate on balance transfers for the first 22 months and a first year annual fee waiver.
- $0 first year annual fee ($58 p.a. thereafter)
- Interest rate of 12.49% p.a. on purchases
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 22 months with 1.5% BT fee
- Balance transfer reverts to 20.24% p.a.
Compare ANZ credit cards
Types of ANZ credit cards
ANZ offers low fee cards, rewards cards and frequent flyer credit cards, as well as student credit card options for personal use. Depending on your spending habits and budget, you can also choose between standard, platinum or black credit card accounts.
As well as personal cards, ANZ offers business credit cards with tools to help you manage business expenses. Depending on the card and your business requirements, you could get additional cards for employees, business rewards and the option of a data feed for accounting software programs including Xero, MYOB and Intuit QuickBooks Online.
The benefits of banking with ANZ
Here are some of the additional features you can look forward to when you get an ANZ credit card:
ANZ offers a comprehensive Internet banking service that you can use to manage your accounts on any compatible desktop, tablet or mobile device. With ANZ Internet Banking, you can activate your card online, access your account details, check your balance, make payments, review statements and update your details.
Mobile payment and banking options
ANZ offers a range of mobile banking solutions, including the ANZ App. This app is designed to be simple to use without eating into a lot of your mobile data. ANZ also offers compatibility with Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay. This means you can manage your account details and tap-and-go for payments with a compatible smartphone or device.
The Falcon anti-fraud protection system from ANZ monitors your account for suspicious transactions around-the-clock. If there are any unusual transactions on your account, ANZ will be in contact to confirm that you’re using the card and not someone else's. If you can’t be reached by the bank, your card will be temporarily blocked until you can be contacted. You're also covered by a Zero Liability Policy against fraudulent transactions, allowing you to get a refund if there are unauthorised charges on your card.
Visa — global reach, contactless payments and benefits
ANZ offers Visa credit cards, so you benefit from worldwide acceptance, contactless payments and privileges such as Visa Entertainment, which offers discounts on selected experiences like concerts and other events.
How to apply for an ANZ credit card
You can apply for an ANZ credit card online in around 5 minutes and should get a response within 60 seconds of submitting your completed application. Before you apply, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements for your chosen card. These vary between ANZ cards but generally include:
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for an ANZ credit card.
- Income. You must have regular income and meet any minimum income requirements that are listed for your chosen ANZ credit card.
- Residency status. Most credit card issuers prefer you to be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia. But with ANZ, you may also be eligible for a credit card if you're a New Zealand citizen holding a special category visa. You may also be eligible if you are a non-permanent Australian resident with more than 9 months remaining on your Visa.
Information you need for your ANZ credit card application
Have the following details about yourself and your finances handy to assist with your ANZ credit card application.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, email address, phone number, residential address and living arrangements. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your Australian driver's license, Medicare card or passport.
- Employment details. You will be asked to provide information about your current job, including your role, salary and employer's contact details. If you're self-employed, you'll also need to provide your accountant's details.
- Financial details. As well as your salary, you'll need to provide details of any other income, such as government or superannuation payments, savings and shares. You also need to share details of any debts and estimate your regular ongoing expenses, such as rent or mortgage payments, groceries, petrol or insurance premiums.
Once you've submitted your online application for an ANZ credit card, you should get a response within 60 seconds. If you're approved, you should get your card within 5 business days, along with a welcome pack explaining how you can activate and start using your account.
Frequently asked questions
Want to know more about credit cards from ANZ? Here, you'll find answers the most frequently asked questions about ANZ credit cards. If you have another question, you can also get in touch with us using the form at the bottom of the page.
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.