ING Credit Cards
Compare the low rates and instalment plans that come with ING's credit cards.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Known for its home loan and saving accounts offers, ING also offers two products on the Australian credit card market. The ING Orange One Low Rate and Orange One Rewards Platinum credit cards are available to existing ING customers and those who open an account during the application process.
Compare ING credit cards
Orange One Low Rate credit card
The ING Orange One Low Rate credit card is a no annual fee card that can help you cut costs on standard credit card rates. The card has a low purchase and cash advance rate of 11.99% p.a., but also offers a 9.99% p.a. instalment plan for large purchases. Plus, if you pay your balance in full before the end of the statement period, you can also take advantage of up to 45 interest-free days on purchases.
The card also comes equipped with Apple Pay functionality for mobile contactless purchases with your Apple devices.
Orange One Rewards Platinum credit card
ING also offers a platinum version of the Orange One Low Rate credit card. To receive an Orange One Rewards Platinum, you'll need to be approved for a credit limit of at least $6,000. The Platinum version of the card offers complimentary travel insurance and a cashback offer of 1% on your spend (up to $360 a month).
Benefits of an ING credit card
- No annual fee. If you opt for the Orange One Low Rate credit card, you won't have to pay an annual fee for the life of the card.
- Foreign currency conversion fee rebate. You don't have to worry about the international transaction fee when you shop online or overseas. You just need to deposit $1,000 into your ING account (excluding Living Super and Orange One) and make at least five eligible transactions in the previous calendar month to receive a 100% foreign currency conversion fee rebate.
- Low variable interest rates. Both of the ING products are low interest rate credit cards that boast relatively competitive interest rates on purchases and cash advances alike.
- Digital wallet. You can use your Orange One credit card to make contactless payments with your Apple devices thanks to Apple Pay.
- Cashback. Platinum cardholders can enjoy 1% cashback (up to $360 a month) on their spend per statement period.
- Instalment plans. If you need to make a big ticket purchase, you can take advantage of an instalment plan to pay off a specific purchase with a lower variable purchase rate.
- Visa exclusives. As a Visa cardholder, you’ll also enjoy benefits such as Visa Entertainment, which offers access to exclusive perks including competitions, presale concert ticket access, entertainment discounts and more.
- Security. You can shop with peace of mind thanks to Visa security measures such as Shop Safe Online, Verified by Visa and Security Sense.
When can I apply for an ING credit card?
You can apply for either the ING Orange One Low Rate or ING Orange One Rewards Platinum credit card online. However, you'll need to meet eligibility requirements (including income, residential and credit rating criteria) to receive approval. You can check out the individual reviews of these cards for the specific information regarding the eligibility requirements and the documents you'll need to provide to apply.
More guides on Finder
ING Orange One Platinum – Exclusive Offer
Enjoy 0% foreign transaction fees, up to $30 cashback per month and a $0 first year annual fee with this exclusive platinum offer from ING.
ING Orange One Rewards Platinum
Save with rebated international transaction fees and earn up to $30 cashback every month with the ING Orange One Rewards Platinum credit card.
ING Orange One Low Rate credit card
ING's Orange One Low Rate credit card offers low ongoing interest rates, foreign transaction fee rebates and instalment plans for $0 annual fee.
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.