Compare the low rates and instalment plans that come with ING's first credit card.
While ING is known for its home loan and saving accounts offers, the provider has also recently entered the credit card market. The ING Orange One credit card is available to existing ING customers, although it will be launched to the broader public later this year.
So, while this card isn't available for application for all Australians just yet, you can read on to discover how the ING Orange One credit card will work below.
Types of ING credit cards
ING currently only has one credit card offer that the company will release on the market later in 2017. You can find out more about the product below.
Orange One credit card
The ING Orange One credit card is a no annual fee card that can help you cut costs on standard credit card rates. The card has a low purchase and cash advance rate of 11.99% p.a.., but also offers a 9.99% p.a. instalment plan for large purchases. Plus, if you pay your balance in full before the end of the statement period, you can also take advantage of up to 45 interest-free days on purchases.
Designed to suit digital natives, the card also comes equipped with Apple Pay functionality for tap and go purchases with your Apple device. ING has also confirmed that the card will be compatible with Android Pay in the future.
Orange One Platinum credit card
ING also offers a platinum version of the Orange One credit card. To receive an Orange One Platinum, you'll need to be approved for a credit limit of at least $6,000. The Platinum version of the card offers complimentary travel insurance and a cashback offer of 1% on your spend (up to $30 a month) each statement period if you pay the rewards annual fee of $199 p.a.
Benefits of an ING credit card
- No annual fee. The Orange One credit card is a no annual fee credit card, which will help you save on standard costs.
- Low ongoing interest rates. ING's credit card also boasts low ongoing interest rates of 11.99% p.a. on both purchases and cash advances.
- Digital wallets. You can use your Orange One credit card to make contactless payments with your Apple device thanks to Apple Pay. ING has also confirmed that the card will be compatible with Android Pay soon.
- Cashback. Cardholders can enjoy 1% cashback (up to $30 a month) on their spend per statement period. However, you need to opt for an approved minimum credit limit of $6,000 and agree to pay an annual rewards fee of $199 on activation to take advantage of this offer.
- Visa exclusives. As a Visa cardholder, you’ll also enjoy benefits such as Visa Entertainment, which offers access to exclusive perks including competitions, presale concert ticket access, entertainment discounts and more.
- Security. You can shop with peace of mind thanks to Visa security measures such as Shop Safe Online, Verified by Visa and Security Sense.
When can I apply for the Orange One credit card?
The Orange One credit card is currently only available to existing ING customers. However, if you're interested in applying for the credit card once it's on the market, you can contact ING on 133 464 and register your details so they know to contact you once the product is available.
However, make sure you take the time to review the rates, fees and features of the card and compare them to other offers on the market before you apply. In the meantime, you can start your comparison and browse other available credit cards here.
For more details on the ING Orange One credit card, check back with this guide for more information as it arrives. In the mean time, you can compare other available credit cards here.
Pictures: ING and Shutterstock