Compare Suncorp credit cards with features including rewards, low rates, balance transfer offers and gold or platinum perks.
0% p.a. for 18 months
on balance transfers
Discounted $49 first year annual fee
Offer ends 31 March 2019
Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply
Suncorp Credit Card Online Offer
Earn up to 60,000 bonus points when you meet the spend requirements. Plus, enjoy a balance transfer offer and a discounted annual fee for the first year.
- $49 p.a. annual fee for the first year ($129 p.a. thereafter).
- 20.74% p.a. on purchases
- Cash advance rate of 21.99% p.a.
- Up to 55 days interest free
- Minimum income requirement of $35,000 p.a.
Compare Suncorp Bank Credit Cards
What credit cards does Suncorp Bank offer?
Suncorp offers credit cards for a variety of needs, including low rate cards, rewards and frequent flyer options, gold and platinum cards and business credit cards. You can compare Suncorp Bank credit cards based on each of the categories below.
Low rate credit cards
The Suncorp Bank Clear Options Standard Credit Card offers a low ongoing variable interest rate for purchases and a competitive annual fee. It also gives you access to exclusive entertainment offers from Visa Entertainment.
Compare low rate credit cards here
Gold credit cards
The Suncorp Bank Clear Options Gold Credit Card is linked to the Suncorp Rewards program and earns you points per $1 spent on everyday purchases. It also gives you access to complimentary purchase cover and a guaranteed pricing scheme to help you get the lowest price for your purchases.
Platinum credit cards
The Suncorp Bank Clear Options Platinum Credit Card gives you Suncorp Rewards points for your everyday spending, complimentary international travel insurance, interstate flight inconvenience insurance and purchase protection insurance. With this card, you can also choose to earn Qantas Points per $1 spent by enrolling in the frequent flyer program for an extra fee.
Business credit cards
The Suncorp Clear Options Business credit card offers up to 99 additional cardholders and gives you the option of customising limits for each person. If you want to earn points for your business spending, you can also enrol in the Suncorp Rewards Program and choose to earn either Suncorp Rewards points or Qantas Frequent Flyer points. Note that additional fees apply if you choose to earn rewards with a Suncorp Clear Options Business credit card.
Benefits of getting a Suncorp Bank credit card
Sign up for a Suncorp credit card and you'll also be able to enjoy the following benefits.
Suncorp Rewards Program
Let your spending reward you and earn reward points per $1 spent with the Suncorp Bank Clear Options Gold or Platinum credit card and redeem your points for travel experiences, gadgets, gift cards, luxury goods and holidays.
You can also pay to enrol in the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program if you have a Suncorp Bank Business Credit Card, and there are options for getting Qantas Frequent Flyer rewards with both the business and platinum credit cards. Read our guide on the Suncorp Bank rewards program to find out more.
Suncorp Bank Internet banking
Register your Suncorp Bank credit card for online banking and you'll be able to make payments, view transactions and get e-statements for your account.
Suncorp Bank ATM Network
As a Suncorp Bank customer, you can avoid a direct ATM fee by using any Suncorp Bank or Bendigo Bank branded ATM. A cash advance fee and the cash advance interest rate will apply if you use your credit card for ATM withdrawals, though.
Contactless and mobile payments
Suncorp credit cards come with Visa payWave functionality so that you can tap-and-go for payments under $100. All Suncorp Bank Clear Options credit cards are also compatible with Samsung Pay, so you can make payments straight from your eligible phone or mobile device.
How to apply for a Suncorp Bank credit card
You can apply for a Suncorp Bank credit card online in about 10 minutes and should get a response within moments of submitting your application. Before you get started, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for your chosen card. These vary between cards, but generally include:
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a credit card.
- Minimum income. You must meet the minimum income requirements for your chosen Suncorp credit card.
- Credit rating. You must have a good credit history.
Be sure to check specific requirements for your chosen card before you apply. If you meet these criteria, you can start the online application process.
Have the following on hand to support your online application for a Suncorp Bank credit card.
- Personal information. This includes your full name, date of birth, contact details, nationality and whether you are an Australian permanent resident. You will also be asked to provide your driver’s licence number or another form of approved identification.
- Employment information. This includes your profession, industry, salary and your employer's contact details.
- Financial information. You'll need to provide details of any other forms of income or assets, as well as your regular expenses and any liabilities.
- Other cards. If you plan on transferring your existing credit card debt to a Suncorp Bank credit card, you'll need to provide the card number, transfer amount and the name of the card issuer. Note that Suncorp credit card balance transfer offers are not available for debts on other Citigroup or Suncorp Bank cards.