humm group is an Australian fintech business that has been operating for over 30 years. It offers a mix of products, including buy now pay later, business financing and one credit card option. The humm90 Mastercard has features suited to shopping, including long interest-free payment plans and offers and complimentary insurance covers for eligible purchases.
Compare humm credit cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Types of credit cards from humm
humm currently offers 1 credit card: the humm90 Mastercard. This platinum credit card gives you a few interest-free options, including up to 110 days interest-free on purchases, instalment plans and long-term interest-free finance offers of up to 60 months with select retail partners. But its 25.8% p.a. interest rate is at the high end of the scale for credit cards in Australia, so you'll get the most value when you can stick to the repayment requirements for each offer.
This card also comes with weekly cashback offers with partnered brands and has a $99 annual fee.
Benefits of getting a credit card with humm
This card offers 110 interest-free days on purchases. This is one of the longest interest-free periods on the market, with most other credit cards offering up to 44 or 55 interest-free days on purchases.
humm90WRAP instalment plans
The humm90 Mastercard gives you a way to convert card purchases of $250 or more to a 9-, 12- or 15-month interest-free instalment plan. This is handy if you have large purchases (such as a new mobile phone or a holiday) that you'd like more time to pay off. If you sign up for a humm90WRAP, you'll be charged an establishment fee which will vary depending on your interest-free term.
After you've made the eligible purchase on your humm90 Mastercard, you need to log in to your account within 30 days to convert your purchase to your chosen humm90WRAP. The selected interest-free instalment amount will then be debited to your account each month over the nominated term.
LTIF: Up to 60 months interest-free with retail partners
The humm90 Mastercard gives you access to long-term interest-free (LTIF) finance offers with a mix of retail partners, such as IKEA, Flight Centre and Michael Hill. You can check out offers on the humm90 website before you shop. Just keep in mind that any balance left at the end of the interest-free period will attract a high expired promotional interest rate – so it's important that you pay off your purchase in full before this applies.
You can keep track of your transactions, payments and interest-free plans online or through the humm90 mobile app.
Your purchases are protected by Mastercard SecureCode when you're shopping online. Mastercard Zero Liability also offers protection against unauthorised transactions, and there is 24-hour support if your card is lost or stolen or you require an emergency card replacement or cash advance.
You can apply for the humm90 Mastercard online in around 15 minutes if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Income. You must earn at least $25,000.
- Australian residency status. You must be a permanent Australian resident.
Information and documents you need to apply
- Personal details. This includes your mobile number, email address and proof of ID, such as your Australian passport, drivers licence or Medicare card details.
- Financial details. You'll need to provide a recent bank statement to help verify your income details. You can email this to humm after submitting the application or by securely signing into your bank account during the application.
- Credit limit. You can request a credit limit as part of the application, or have one assigned to you. If you want to request one, keep in mind that this card has a minimum limit of $1,000 and any request should be to the nearest $100. Also be aware that the actual credit limit you get is based on the details you provide, as well as the lending criteria and assessment process.
What happens after you apply?
You'll get a response to your application within 60 seconds. If you're approved, you can set up a digital card and use that straight away. Your actual humm90 Mastercard will also arrive in the mail in around 5–7 working days.
Credit card brands similar to humm
If you want to compare the humm90 Mastercard to credit cards from other banks and brands, these 3 also offer interest-free promotions or shopping-related perks:
Frequently asked questions
Contact details and related links
- humm90 phone number: 1300 115 533 (9am–7pm weekdays and 9am–6pm weekends)
- humm buy now pay later plans
- Afterpay vs credit card: Which one is better for you?
Want to compare a wider range of credit cards? Check out the latest offers for rewards, balance transfers, low rates and more.
More guides on Finder
humm90 Mastercard – Balance Transfer Offer
Check out this card’s long-term interest-free offers on purchases – plus one of the longest 0% balance transfer offers on the market.
Get long-term interest-free offers on purchases and a 0% foreign transaction fee with the humm90 Mastercard.