Visa Credit Cards
Compare Visa credit card offers in Australia and learn about the benefits you can get, including Visa Offers + Perks, contactless payments and security features.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Westpac Flex Card
This 0% interest credit card from Westpac offers a $1,000 limit and a flat monthly fee that can be waived – plus you can use it as soon as you’re approved.
- Westpac’s no interest credit card : How does it compare to CommBank and NAB?
The Westpac Flex Card is coming soon, with no interest ever and a $10 monthly fee that's waived if you don't have an outstanding balance.
- Citi Rewards Card – Purchase and Balance Transfer Offer
With 0% interest for 14 months on purchases and balance transfers, is this Citi Rewards Card offer right for you?
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
When do flights resume? What are the quarantine rules? How do I prove I'm vaccinated? The experts answer all your questions.
- October’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Nix credit card debt with these balance transfer offers, which mean you can switch and save with 0% interest for up to 36 months.
- CommBank Ultimate Awards Credit Card with Qantas Points
With 70,000 bonus Qantas Points on offer and up to 1.2 points per $1 spent, how do the features on this CommBank credit card stack up?
- The surprising thing Apple Pay can do with your credit card
Had your credit card been cancelled? Apple is more on top of that than you might think.
- Term Life Insurance in Australia
Find out how term life insurance actually works and receive quotes for cover securely.
- September’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Standard credit card interest rates haven't changed much, but these balance transfer offers give you a way to save with 0% interest for up to 36 months.
- Lowest home loan rates
Learn how to look for the cheapest home loans and how to pick them out from a broad selection on offer.