Life Insurance Comparison Australia
We've helped over 120,000 Australians compare life insurance. Review policy benefits and cover amounts in seconds using quick filters.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Direct vs retail vs super life insurance
Get help working out which type of life cover best fits your needs.
- Life insurance for chronic illness
If you suffer from a chronic condition, life insurance is important to consider.
- How do life insurance payouts work?
From the claims process to exclusions, we detail how life insurance gets paid out.
- Cost of living in Sydney
Find out what the key living costs are for Syndey and how they factor into the cost of living.
- Life Expectancy in Australia
On average, those born today are likely to live past 80 years of age.
- Do I need life insurance to buy a house?
Not everyone needs to get life insurance when they buy a home – but there are some important exceptions.
- Life insurance & mental health: Your questions answered
What is and isn’t covered by life insurance when it comes to mental health, answered by financial and health experts.
- Why are women charged more than men for income protection?
Financial literacy advocate Pascale Helyar-Moray on what women do to avoid losing out to higher costs.
- How much should I spend on life insurance?
In these budget-conscious times, we asked 5 financial experts how people should plan their life cover.
- “Head to toe”: How the medical underwriting process works
Find out what typically happens in a life insurance medical assessment.