NobleOak Life Limited Review
When you come to choose an Australian life insurer, you can be spoilt for choice – and rather than feeling lucky for that diversity, it can feel just plain overwhelming. Therefore, it is easy to simply choose the first insurer who appears in a Google search, or the one whose ad you last saw on television, but remember, this is your family’s protection and wellbeing you are looking after here. NobleOak has made the process of finding the right cover easier through its suite of simple, straightforward life insurance products available directly in an honest and cost-effective way.
Compare NobleOak life insurance products and apply securely online
Why Choose NobleOak
- Take out up to $15 million in cover!
- Application can be made entirely online or over the phone. No need to work through an adviser!
- Enjoy all the benefits and features of an advice based product through a direct provider
- Less exclusions and great policy flexibility
Who is NobleOak?
NobleOak is an insurer dedicated to providing a simple life insurance alternative, so that all Australian families who need protection are able to be covered easily and affordably. NobleOak offers a genuine local alternative to the dominant wealth businesses and banks (through insurance subsidiaries) selling insurance in Australia, with a transparent and cost effective range of products. In its 135-year history, NobleOak has worked hard to build and cement its reputation as a friendly society, synonymous with trust and integrity.
An insurer doesn’t operate for 135 years if they’re not following through on their promises of transparency and integrity. A business isn’t able to consistently offer simple and affordable products without being dedicated to keeping their overheads low and operating as an APRA regulated insurer for reliability.
NobleOak adheres to four key elements to maintain consistency and value in their services:
- Make it happen. Means NobleOak will meet and execute the promises they make to clients, while remaining focussed on value and costs.
- Simplify. NobleOak keeps it simple by offering easy to understand products, application and communications with clients.
- Adapt. NobleOak has managed to remain a trusted and relevant insurer for the last 135 years by being responsive to changes in the market and their customers’ needs, and adapting the use of new technologies to make their business more efficient.
- Be noble. As their name suggests, NobleOak will always put their policyholders and members needs first.
NobleOak Company History
A company doesn’t remain strong and well reputed in the Australian insurance industry without going through a few changes in its history, and for NobleOak these developments and improvements have included the foundation of the Druids Friendly Society in England in 1781, from which NobleOak has grown. In 1851, Bro James Hymen migrated from London to set up the Druids Lodge and then in 1861 NobleOak was first able to offer insurance to its members.
In 1877 the company NobleOak Life Limited was established as a mutual society. Over the years the company grew and adapted their services to the changing needs of their members, so that in 2011 NobleOak was able to demutualise and convert members to shareholders, providing greater access to capital and future growth.
Why Choose NobleOak?
NobleOak offers a genuine alternative to the major insurance institutions by offering Australian products, service and advice. Being a local, established in the industry for over 135 years, also means that NobleOak is a trustworthy, friendly and reliable insurer, who will be there for you no matter what.
You will also find the NobleOak insurance products easy to use and understand, because the company works hard to remain focussed on its core values, and delivering exactly what their customers need and want.
How to apply
- You can either get a quote online or by giving NobleOak a call.
- You'll go through a full medical and lifestyle questionnaire over the phone with them.
- Your application will be sent off to their Underwriters for assessment.
- Once approved, they will give you a call and organise a date to activate your cover.