About Bendigo Bank
When there are so many modern, innovative and not to mention cheap products available online from overseas companies and manufacturers, it is often nice to be able to choose a local product, and know that you are supporting the local community and a home-grown business, and it’s even better when you know you don’t have to miss out on any of that innovation or affordability either.
The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group is one of those local companies dedicated to making it easy to choose a great value local option. While Bendigo Bank have recently celebrated their 150th anniversary, the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group was formed in 2007, when Bendigo Bank and Adelaide Bank merged, to become a publicly listed company with more than 82,000 shareholders.
Four Operating Arms of Bendigo Bank Australia
Under the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, there are four distinct brands operating:
- Bendigo Bank: Bendigo Bank is the retail arm of the group, offering banking and wealth management services to individuals and small and medium businesses. There are close to 900 outlets across all states and territories in Australia, where Bendigo Bank continues its tradition of providing great value for customers through quality personal service, and giving back to the community.
- Adelaide Bank: Through the Adelaide Bank name, the group offers wholesale banking services such as providing mortgages to Australians, through a network of advisers and mortgage managers.
- Adelaide Portfolio Lending: This arm of the group funds aged care and third party credit providers.
- Wealth management: The group also provides wealth management products, services and advice, represented by Sandhurst Trustees, and through margin lender Leveraged Equities, Oxford Funding and Bendigo Financial Planning.
Why Consider Bendigo Bank Life Insurance?
When looking for an insurance provider, you are not only looking for a company with strength and diversity, but also one with a strong focus on providing quality customer service and positive community involvement. The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group is motivated to ensure its customers and partners succeed, and that its communities flourish, because this means everyone can share in the business’ success.
This level of commitment and service is important when looking for an insurer, because you are not only buying a new financial product, you are putting in place protection which your family will rely on after you are gone. When you’re no longer able to provide for your family, Bendigo Bank is able to provide this reliability and service in its insurance products because they are committed to exceeding customer expectations, and delivering quality customer service at each and every interaction.
Bendigo Bank is dedicated to each customer, and takes the time to determine exactly what their financial needs and goals are, before matching them with, or tailoring a product to those needs. The Bendigo Bank insurance products are relevant to the Australian lifestyle, and are also easily accessible through the group’s network of branches.
The group is also focussed on creating trust and always acting in an ethical manner by delivering value to customers, and ensuring fair and equitable pricing. Bendigo Bank also remains proud to be a regional bank dedicated to community, by building long term relationships with customers, shareholders and the communities in which they operate.
Of course, all of this value and service is backed up by extensive and intuitive financial experience and knowledge, where Bendigo Bank is able to apply the finance skills of its team to develop the best solutions.
Life Insurance Plans Offered Through Bendigo Bank
The result when it comes to your life insurance options is a comprehensive range of products to protect you and your family in every eventuality, including:
- Life insurance: Bendigo Bank pays a lump sum benefit to your family in the event of your death. This means your family can use this money for final expenses, debts, household bills or any other costs they have, to relieve financial pressure at an already emotionally stressful time. Bendigo Bank can also connect your life insurance as part of your super plan.
- Accidental death: Your family can receive a lump sum payment of up to $500,000 if you die as the result of an accident. The cost of the accidental death cover also remains the same as you get older to help with budgeting. You can apply for accidental death protection with Bendigo Bank if you are between 19 and 70 years old.
- Accidental income protection: Provides up to 75% of your current income as a monthly benefit if you are unable to work as the result of an accident. This helps you and your family meet your ongoing financial commitments, without dipping into savings while you recover.
Bendigo Bank also offers a range of insurance options for business owners, including:
- Key person insurance: If a key person in your business becomes unable to perform their duties, or they die, Bendigo Bank key person insurance can cover the costs of finding, appointing and paying a replacement.
- Business overheads protection: If the owner of the business is unable to work and generate the income needed to cover the running costs of the business, business overheads protection insurance from Bendigo Bank can pay these fixed day to day running costs for up to 12 months.
- Partnership protection: Provides protection for partners to purchase another partner’s share of the business in the event of their death or disability.