Bendigo Bank life insurance
About Bendigo Bank
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
When there are so many modern, innovative and not to mention cheap products available online from overseas companies and manufacturers, it is often nice to be able to choose a local product, and know that you are supporting the local community and a home-grown business, and it’s even better when you know you don’t have to miss out on any of that innovation or affordability either.
The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group is one of those local companies dedicated to making it easy to choose a great value local option. While Bendigo Bank have recently celebrated their 150th anniversary, the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group was formed in 2007, when Bendigo Bank and Adelaide Bank merged, to become a publicly listed company with more than 82,000 shareholders.
Compare direct life insurance policies below
Four Operating Arms of Bendigo Bank Australia
Under the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, there are four distinct brands operating:
- Bendigo Bank: Bendigo Bank is the retail arm of the group, offering banking and wealth management services to individuals and small and medium businesses. There are close to 900 outlets across all states and territories in Australia, where Bendigo Bank continues its tradition of providing great value for customers through quality personal service, and giving back to the community.
- Adelaide Bank: Through the Adelaide Bank name, the group offers wholesale banking services such as providing mortgages to Australians, through a network of advisers and mortgage managers.
- Adelaide Portfolio Lending: This arm of the group funds aged care and third party credit providers.
- Wealth management: The group also provides wealth management products, services and advice, represented by Sandhurst Trustees, and through margin lender Leveraged Equities, Oxford Funding and Bendigo Financial Planning.
Why Consider Bendigo Bank Life Insurance?
When looking for an insurance provider, you are not only looking for a company with strength and diversity, but also one with a strong focus on providing quality customer service and positive community involvement. The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group is motivated to ensure its customers and partners succeed, and that its communities flourish, because this means everyone can share in the business’ success.
This level of commitment and service is important when looking for an insurer, because you are not only buying a new financial product, you are putting in place protection which your family will rely on after you are gone. When you’re no longer able to provide for your family, Bendigo Bank is able to provide this reliability and service in its insurance products because they are committed to exceeding customer expectations, and delivering quality customer service at each and every interaction.
Bendigo Bank is dedicated to each customer, and takes the time to determine exactly what their financial needs and goals are, before matching them with, or tailoring a product to those needs. The Bendigo Bank insurance products are relevant to the Australian lifestyle, and are also easily accessible through the group’s network of branches.
The group is also focused on creating trust and always acting in an ethical manner by delivering value to customers, and ensuring fair and equitable pricing. Bendigo Bank also remains proud to be a regional bank dedicated to community, by building long term relationships with customers, shareholders and the communities in which they operate.
Of course, all of this value and service is backed up by extensive and intuitive financial experience and knowledge, where Bendigo Bank is able to apply the finance skills of its team to develop the best solutions.
Life Insurance Plans Offered Through Bendigo Bank
The result when it comes to your life insurance options is a comprehensive range of products to protect you and your family in every eventuality, including:
- MaxLife Life Protect: Bendigo Bank pays a lump sum benefit to your family in the event of your death. This means your family can use this money for final expenses, debts, household bills or any other costs they have, to relieve financial pressure at an already emotionally stressful time. Bendigo Bank can also connect your life insurance as part of your super plan.
- MaxLife Income Protect: Provides up to 75% of your current income as a monthly benefit if you are unable to work as the result of an accident. This helps you and your family meet your ongoing financial commitments, without dipping into savings while you recover.
More guides on Finder
Mercedes-Benz G-Class luxury car insurance
Find out about how to insure the luxury Mercedes-AMG G 63 4x4 SUV.
Upcoming hybrid and electric car comparison
Compare soon-to-launch electric and hybrid cars.
Compare $100,000 life insurance policies
$100,000 life insurance policies can be very affordable. Compare costs and cover here.
Compare $500,000 life insurance policies
Compare $500,000 life insurance policies, costs and cover here.
Find out more about AdvancePay, the Commonwealth Bank's new "pay on demand" platform accessible to creditworthy CommBank customers.
How to start a garden edging business
Find out the steps to opening a garden edging business.
ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card – Exclusive Offer
The ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card offers a competitive rewards program, $0 annual fee for the first year, a $500 gift card, a balance transfer offer and a range of complimentary insurance covers.
Life insurance for asthma sufferers
Learn how to get life insurance if you have asthma.
Life insurance for coma patients
How to get life insurance if you have been in a coma.
Ask an Expert