Australian Seniors Life Insurance
Find insurance tailored to your situation with Australian Seniors
Life Insurance offers essential financial protection for your loved ones when disaster strikes, ensuring that they can cope with the financial burden if you suffer an accidental injury or pass away. Without the need to worry about money, your family can simply focus on their own emotional needs.
Maximum Entry Age
Terminal Illness Benefit
Australian Seniors Insurance Agency has been looking after the insurance needs of older Australians since 1998. It offers a range of insurance products that have been specifically designed for the mature market, including home insurance, car insurance and travel insurance. Australian Seniors Insurance Agency also provides two life insurance products: Accident Insurance and Final Expenses Insurance.
Find out more about Australian Seniors Life Insurance
What types of insurance are offered by Australian Seniors?
Australian Seniors Insurance Agency offers two life insurance products to mature Australians: Final Expenses Insurance and Accident Insurance.
Australian Seniors Final Expenses Insurance
Compare direct life insurance policies below
Who is Australian Seniors Insurance Agency?
Established in 1998, Australian Seniors Insurance Agency aims to meet the cover needs of mature Australians. The company’s principals have more than 27 years of experience in providing quality insurance products for senior citizens, with a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction. People aged over 50 face different risks and have different needs to younger Australians, so Australian Seniors Insurance Agency offers policies designed to suit the mature population.
As well as the life insurance products detailed above, Australian Seniors Insurance Agency offers home, car and travel insurance. Its Home & Contents Insurance is available in two forms: Essential Cover and Top Cover. If risks like theft, fire or storm interfere with your home or contents, these policies are designed to provide the cover you need.
If you’re looking to insure your vehicle, Australian Seniors Insurance Agency offers Comprehensive Car Insurance, Build Your Own Car Insurance, Pay as You Drive Car Insurance and Third Party Property Car Insurance. This allows you to choose or tailor a policy that meets your specific needs.
Finally, the agency offers a Travel Insurance policy to suit the needs of both domestic and international travellers. Customers can choose from single- or multi –trip policies, while all travel insurance plans are underwritten by ACE Insurance.
Who backs Australian Seniors Insurance?
The policies offered by Australian Seniors Insurance Agency are underwritten by ACE Insurance. This company is part of the ACE Group of Companies, a global insurance and reinsurance leader. This multinational group has subsidiaries in more than 50 countries and has a strong commitment to providing quality insurance products. As a respected worldwide insurer, ACE is also backed by global financial strength.
Australian Seniors Insurance general conditions
As with any insurance policy, there are a number of general conditions that apply to the plans offered by Australian Seniors Insurance Agency. These include:
- Your policy will begin on either the commencement date or the renewal date, whichever occurs later, and continues for one calendar year.
- You can renew your policy for further consecutive yearly periods by paying the premium. The act of paying your premium is deemed to be an acceptance of an offer to renew your cover for another year. The same terms and conditions will apply to your policy unless you make changes or you are otherwise notified.
- Your policy expires at the end of the period of insurance and Australian Seniors Insurance Agency may decide not to renew your cover.
- Your premiums are generally not tax deductible and any benefits you receive are typically not assessable income for tax purposes.
- You must be an Australian resident to qualify for cover, while your individual policy is governed by the laws of the state or territory in which you reside.
- All payments between you and your insurer must be made in Australian currency.
How do I make a claim with Australian Seniors Insurance Agency?
It’s important that you notify Australian Seniors Insurance Agency as soon as possible after an occurrence or event which may lead to a claim. You’ll then have to obtain a claim form from the insurer and fill it out with all the relevant details. You’ll also need to attach:
- Receipts for any expenses which are being claimed.
- Any reports from the police or other relevant authorities (for example an airline) about loss, theft or damage.
- Any other documentary evidence which Australian Seniors Insurance Agency requests.
You’ll need to submit your completed claim form and accompanying documents within 30 days of the event which gives rise to your claim, or as soon as reasonably practical. You may also need to provide medical or other certificates at your own expense to help support your claim. Australian Seniors Insurance Agency aims to process claims as promptly and efficiently as possible.