Kogan Money is part of the Kogan.com network – an Australian online retailer that's been around for over 15 years. It offers one credit card, The Kogan Money Credit Card, which offers rewards as well as shopping perks at Kogan.com. It also includes different introductory offers, ranging from balance transfers to cashback on your account. It is underwritten by NAB, and was first launched by Kogan Money in October 2019.
Kogan Money Credit Card - Exclusive Offer
0% p.a. for 18 months on balance transfers
with a one-time 1% balance transfer fee
Offer ends 31 January 2024
Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply
Kogan Money Credit Card - Exclusive Offer
Get 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 18 months when you apply through Finder.
- 0% p.a. for the first 18 months on balance transfers, with a one-time 1% BT fee (reverts to 21.74% p.a.)
- Ongoing $0 annual fee | 20.99% p.a. purchase interest rate
- Earn up to 2 rewards points/$1 at Kogan.com and 1 point/$1 on all other eligible spend elsewhere, uncapped.
The Kogan Money Credit Card is the only credit card you can get through this brand. It offers rewards points per $1 on all eligible spending, with 100 points giving you $1 worth of credit for shopping at Kogan.com. It also offers complimentary Kogan First membership, which gives you access to free shipping deals and exclusive shopping offers.
The Kogan Money Credit Card has an ongoing $0 annual fee, which sets it apart from most other rewards credit cards. But it has a relatively high interest rate for purchases, so it's suited to people who can pay off their balance in full each month to save on interest (by taking advantage of the card's interest-free days for purchases).
The Kogan Money Credit Card charges $0 annual fee for the life of the card. Most rewards credit cards charge an annual fee, so this is a perk for cardholders who want to reward their spending while cutting back on card costs.
This card offers 2 rewards points per $1 on eligible spending at Kogan.com and 1 point per $1 spent on all other eligible transactions. Each point is worth 1 cent in value and you can redeem points to pay for purchases at Kogan.com or for payments to your Kogan Money Credit Card account.
Complimentary Kogan First membership
With this card, you'll save on the usual cost of Kogan First Membership – usually $99 for an annual membership. The membership benefits include exclusive member offers, free delivery on eligible purchases, express shipping upgrades and priority customer service.
The Kogan Money Credit Card gives you a way to transfer an existing credit card or loan balance over to your new account. Like other balance transfer credit cards, you may be able to get a low or 0% introductory interest rate on your balance transfer – you can check for introductory offers before you apply. Just remember that balance transfers won't earn points.
You can add the Kogan Money Credit Card to Apple Pay and Google Pay to make payments straight from your mobile phone or other devices.
You can apply for the Kogan Money Credit Card online in around 10-15 minutes. Get started now by seeing if you meet the eligibility requirements and have details you'll need for the application.
- Income. You must earn more than $35,000 per year. You also need to be employed full-time or part-time, or be self-employed.
- Residency. This card is only available to permanent Australian residents.
- Credit history. You should have a good credit score.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
Information and documents you need to apply
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address and mobile phone number. You may also need to provide supporting documents such as your Australian passport, Medicare card, current driver's licence (front and back) and/or a recent utility bill.
- Employment details. This covers your employment details, including whether you are full-time, part-time or self-employed. You'll also need to provide supporting documents such as recent payslips or tax assessment notices.
- Financial details. As well as your income, this includes assets like savings or shares, as well as debts and regular household expenses.
Credit card details
When you apply, you may be asked about the following credit card features as part of the application.
- Credit limit. You can request a credit limit as part of the application, or have one assigned to you. If you want to request one, just keep in mind that the actual credit limit will be based on the details you provide, as well as the lending criteria and assessment process.
- Balance transfers. If you want to transfer a balance from an existing Australian credit card or loan, you'll need to include the total you want transferred and the account details (name, number, BSB or institution details). Similar to credit limits, your balance transfer request is subject to approval based on the details provided and the lending criteria.
What happens after you apply?
Kogan Money will send you an email with a reference number and details of anything else you need to provide. If you're approved, your Kogan Money Credit Card will be sent in the mail.
If you have a question about the Kogan Money Credit Card, you can also chat to a representative at any time through the Kogan Money Credit Card Mobile App, or by submitting an enquiry through the Kogan Money website.
Credit card brands similar to Kogan Money
If you want to compare the Kogan Money Credit Card to cards from other banks and brands, these 3 also offer shopping-related perks:
Want to compare a wider range of credit cards? Check out the latest offers for rewards, balance transfers, low rates and more.