Kogan Money launched its first credit card in October 2019. The Kogan Money Black credit card combines rewards, shopping perks with $0 annual fee and a balance transfer offer. Underwritten by Citi, this is the first and only credit card currently available through Kogan Money. You can learn more about the rewards, features and fees you can expect from this Visa credit card in this guide.
Kogan Money Credit Card Offer
Receive $300 Kogan.com Credit
$0 annual fee
Offer ends 30 November 2019
Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply
Kogan Money Credit Card Offer
Get rewarded with up to 2 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases and earn $300 Kogan.com Credit. Plus, save with a 0% balance transfer offer and ongoing $0 annual fee.
- $0 annual fee | 20.99% p.a. purchase interest rate
- $300 Kogan.com Credit when you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within the first 90 days
- Up to 2 rewards points per $1 spent on eligible purchases at Kogan.com and 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else (uncapped)
- Complimentary Kogan First Membership (saving you $99 p.a.)
- 0% on balance transfers for 12 months, with no balance transfer fee
Compare Kogan Money credit cards
Rates last updated November 14th, 2019
Kogan Money Black credit card
The Kogan Money Black credit card is currently the only product available through Kogan Money. Cardholders can use this rewards Visa credit card to collect points as they spend and redeem them to cover the cost of purchases at Kogan.com. The card also currently offers a $300 Kogan.com credit when cardholders meet the spend requirement as well as a complimentary Kogan First membership.
This card charges a $0 annual fee and a 20.99% purchase interest rate, so it's suited to cardholders who pay off their balance in full each month to save on interest and annual fees. You can learn more about the card benefits below.
The benefits of banking with Kogan Money
The Kogan Money Black credit card charges $0 annual fee for the life of the card. Most rewards credit cards charge an annual fee, so this is a perk for cardholders who want to reward their spending while cutting back on card costs.
When you use the Kogan Money Black credit card to spend $3,000 on eligible purchases in the first 90 days of approval, you'll receive $300 in Kogan.com Credit.
Collect 2 rewards points per $1 spent when you shop at Kogan.com and 1 rewards point per $1 spent on all other eligible transactions. At a rate of 1 cent per point, cardholders can redeem points to pay for purchases at the Kogan.com checkout or to cover payments to their Kogan Money Black Card account.
Complimentary Kogan First membership
Cardholders can save $99 with a complimentary Kogan First Membership. The membership benefits include exclusive member offers, free delivery on thousands of products, upgrades to express shipping and priority customer service.
This card currently offers 0% on balance transfers for the first 12 months with no balance transfer fee. This isn't the longest interest-free balance transfer offer on the market, but it could help you pay off your debt and save on interest if you pay it back before the cash advance revert rate applies. It's important to remember that balance transfers won't earn points.
How to apply for a Kogan Money credit card
You can apply for the Kogan Money Black credit card online. The application should only take around 15 minutes but it's important to check if you meet the eligibility requirements and have the necessary information before you get started.
- Income. You must earn at $35,000 per year.
- Residency. This card is only available to permanent Australian residents.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
Back to top
- Personal details. This includes your full name, contact details (including an Australian mobile number and valid email address), number of financial dependents.
- Proof of identification. You must provide at least one form of ID including an Australian passport or driver's licence.
- Income. You'll need to confirm employment status, current employer and total annual income.
- Finances. This includes your expenses, liabilities and assets.
- Balance transfer details. If you're taking advantage of the balance transfer offer, you'll need to confirm how much you're transferring and provide details of the existing account you're moving it from.
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit
cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative
of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular
order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are
subject to our disclaimer.
You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own
personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.