Victorian Mortgage Group
Victorian Mortgage Group has been operational since 1946, offering loans to customers who may not be accepted by major lenders.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
On this page you can find information about Victorian Mortgage Group home loans.
Victorian Mortgage Group home loan rates
Contact Victorian Mortgage Group directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Victorian Mortgage Group lender profile
- Victorian Mortgage Group (VMG) has its headquarters in Melbourne and was founded in 1946. In addition to home loans, it offers loans for home renovations, debt consolidation and small business loans.
- VMG lends to home loan seekers who might not meet the stringent lending requirements of major lending institutions. VMG raises wholesale funds, sources its borrowers, approves its own loans and also manages and services its loans until borrowers fulfil their obligations.
- VMG has financed over 30,000 mortgages in its lifetime.
How do I apply for a Victorian Mortgage Group mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Victorian Mortgage Group, please contact the lender directly.
Each Victorian Mortgage Group product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Victorian Mortgage Group you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Planning your retirement? Here are 4 things you need to know about reverse mortgages
SPONSORED: A reverse mortgage could let you use some of your home equity to fund your retirement costs. Here's what you need to know.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
How Budget 2020 will affect you
The complete guide to how tax changes and new regulations will hit your wallet.
Home run: Mortgage approvals soar to pre-COVID-19 levels
Finder research shows not even coronavirus can dampen Australia’s love affair with property.
Home buyers with low deposits can save thousands in LMI premiums with these lenders
At least 3 lenders now offer big discounts on lenders mortgage insurance premiums that could save first home buyers thousands.
How will proposed “simpler credit” rules affect Australian borrowers?
The federal treasurer has announced plans to make it easier to get credit cards, home loans and personal loans. But it's borrower beware.
Australian borrowers could save up to $60,000 by refinancing right now
There are very low mortgage rates on offer, but borrowers who don't switch are missing out. Let's crunch the numbers.
loans.com.au Smart Booster Variable Investor Bundle
The Smart Booster Variable Investor Bundle from loans.com.au is a discount variable rate investment loan for borrowers who have a home loan with the same lender.
nmoni personal loans review
nmoni is an Australian lender that offers personal loans to both good and bad credit applicants. Find out more about nmoni's rates, fees and features.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert