Victorian Mortgage Group
Victorian Mortgage Group has been operational since 1946, offering loans to customers who may not be accepted by major lenders.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Victorian Mortgage Group home loans.
Victorian Mortgage Group home loan rates
Contact Victorian Mortgage Group directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Victorian Mortgage Group lender profile
- Victorian Mortgage Group (VMG) has its headquarters in Melbourne and was founded in 1946. In addition to home loans, it offers loans for home renovations, debt consolidation and small business loans.
- VMG lends to home loan seekers who might not meet the stringent lending requirements of major lending institutions. VMG raises wholesale funds, sources its borrowers, approves its own loans and also manages and services its loans until borrowers fulfil their obligations.
- VMG has financed over 30,000 mortgages in its lifetime.
How do I apply for a Victorian Mortgage Group mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Victorian Mortgage Group, please contact the lender directly.
Each Victorian Mortgage Group product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Victorian Mortgage Group you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Christmas comedown: 1 in 4 Aussies worried about housing costs
One in four (25%) Australians are worried about how they will pay the rent or mortgage after Christmas, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site. Find out how the Finder App can help save you money in 2021.
How to start a home cooking business
Follow this ultimate recipe for how to start your cooking business.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Nano promises faster mobile home loans, with payment features on top
Borrowers will be able to tap their phone and buy a coffee – via their home loan.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
Finder Bank of Mum and Dad Report 2020
From mortgage payments to groceries, millions of Australian parents are subsiding the lives of their adult children. Finder analysed how much parents are forking out, and where this money is going.
Woolworths Team Bank Visa Credit Card
Available to Woolworths Group employees and family, this low-cost card comes with simple features and mobile payment options.
What does it mean for you if we’re no longer in a recession?
The recession is apparently over – but what does this actually mean for your money, and what impact does it have on your savings, loans and investments?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert