Victorian Mortgage Group
Victorian Mortgage Group has been operational since 1946, offering loans to customers who may not be accepted by major lenders.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Victorian Mortgage Group home loans.
Victorian Mortgage Group home loan rates
Contact Victorian Mortgage Group directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Victorian Mortgage Group lender profile
- Victorian Mortgage Group (VMG) has its headquarters in Melbourne and was founded in 1946. In addition to home loans, it offers loans for home renovations, debt consolidation and small business loans.
- VMG lends to home loan seekers who might not meet the stringent lending requirements of major lending institutions. VMG raises wholesale funds, sources its borrowers, approves its own loans and also manages and services its loans until borrowers fulfil their obligations.
- VMG has financed over 30,000 mortgages in its lifetime.
How do I apply for a Victorian Mortgage Group mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Victorian Mortgage Group, please contact the lender directly.
Each Victorian Mortgage Group product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Victorian Mortgage Group you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Finder RBA Survey: Mortgage borrowing to keep surging as cash rate holds at 0.10%
Home loan borrowing could surpass current levels within the next six months, despite riding a record-breaking high since October, according to experts.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
How to start a home cooking business
Follow this ultimate recipe for how to start your cooking business.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
Woolworths Team Bank Visa Credit Card
Available to Woolworths Group employees and family, this low-cost card comes with simple features and mobile payment options.
What does it mean for you if we’re no longer in a recession?
The recession is apparently over – but what does this actually mean for your money, and what impact does it have on your savings, loans and investments?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert