Victorian Mortgage Group
Victorian Mortgage Group has been operational since 1946, offering loans to customers who may not be accepted by major lenders.
On this page you can find information about Victorian Mortgage Group home loans.
Victorian Mortgage Group home loan rates
Contact Victorian Mortgage Group directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Victorian Mortgage Group lender profile
- Victorian Mortgage Group (VMG) has its headquarters in Melbourne and was founded in 1946. In addition to home loans, it offers loans for home renovations, debt consolidation and small business loans.
- VMG lends to home loan seekers who might not meet the stringent lending requirements of major lending institutions. VMG raises wholesale funds, sources its borrowers, approves its own loans and also manages and services its loans until borrowers fulfil their obligations.
- VMG has financed over 30,000 mortgages in its lifetime.
How do I apply for a Victorian Mortgage Group mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Victorian Mortgage Group, please contact the lender directly.
Each Victorian Mortgage Group product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Victorian Mortgage Group you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert