Liberty Financial Home Loans
Compare Liberty Financial home loan rates for October 2020.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive Liberty Financial rates for...
- Home buyers. The Liberty Financial Sharp Home Loan - LVR >75% and ≤ 80% (Owner Occupier) has a 3.44% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Liberty Financial Sharp Home Loan - LVR ≤ 65% (Investor) has a 3.24% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 65%.
Compare Liberty Financial Home Loans
Compare Liberty Financial home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans.
Liberty Financial lender profile
- Liberty Financial is a non-bank lender funded by some of the world's largest financial institutions, such as Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse and National Australia Bank.
- Liberty has been helping Australian borrowers since 1997, now serving more than 140,000 customers and managing assets of $12 billion.
How do I apply for an Liberty Financial mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Liberty Financial mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page.
Each Liberty Financial product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Liberty Financial you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Liberty Financial Sharp Home Loan Review
With a maximum LVR of 95% the Liberty Financial Sharp Home Loan could suit an owner occupier or investor with a low deposit.
Liberty Financial Star Home Loan Review
The Liberty Financial Star (Variable) Home Loan is a full documentation loan. With a fixed rate option available, this loan allows you to make principal and interest or interest-only repayments. This loan is suited for both owner-occupiers and investors.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.