Find everything you need to know about Liberty Financial home loans on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about Liberty Financial home loans below.
Competitive Liberty Financial rates for...
Compare Liberty Financial Home Loans
Compare Liberty Financial home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans.
Liberty Financial lender profile
- Liberty Financial is a non-bank lender funded by some of the world's largest financial institutions, such as Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse and National Australia Bank.
- Liberty has been helping Australian borrowers since 1997, now serving more than 140,000 customers and managing assets of $12 billion.
How do I apply for an Liberty Financial mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Liberty Financial mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page.
Each Liberty Financial product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Liberty Financial you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?