Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.
Compare 5 Year Fixed Rate Home Loans
Why a five-year fixed rate home loan could be an option to consider.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare 5 year fixed rate home loansLocking in a rate for five years means your payments won't change during this time. This allows you to plan ahead by knowing exactly how much you need to repay every month. Five-year fixed rate home loans are a common type of loan and are offered by almost all lenders.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Victorian Homebuyer Fund
The Homebuyer Fund allows Victorians to buy homes with 5% deposits in exchange for a share of the property.
- 9 ways to save $2,800+ on your bills
An investment of a few hours could save you thousands of dollars – here's how to bring down your household bills.
- Expanded SME loan scheme now open to most Aussie businesses
Own a small business? The revamped SME loan scheme could help you power you through 2022 with no repayments for 2 years.
- Community First Credit Union Accelerator Package Fixed Home Loan
A review of Community First Credit Union’s Accelerator Package Fixed Home Loan.
- How much less can you borrow under new APRA home loan rules?
A stricter eligibility test could cut your borrowing power by 5%.
- RBA Survey: Half of experts say Big Four will raise rates out of cycle, cash rate holds
With the property market showing no signs of slowing down, experts are split on what measures will be taken to dampen price growth.
- RBA keeps mortgage rates cheap ahead of proposed lending crackdown
Here's why it may soon be harder to get a home loan even though low interest rates aren't going anywhere.
- Super low 1.59% home loan rate – but what’s the catch?
Greater Bank has dropped some fixed rate home loans to just 1.59%. Find out if you're eligible to save thousands on your mortgage.
- I’m a home loans expert, so why am I getting ripped off?
I'm not alone - 82% of Australian homeowners feel "ripped off". Here's how I saved thousands.
- Compare Delphi Bank savings accounts
Delphi Bank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.