Compare a range of flexible fixed rate and variable rate home loans.
Reduce Home Loans is an Australian owned and operated online company that holds their own credit licence and operates solely online with no bricks and mortar branches. They are a brokering company that have funding lines from more than 25 accredited funders including a pool of funds that comes partially from the big four banks.
With fixed and variable rate loans for home buyers, investors and those looking to refinance, Reduce Home Loans offers mortgages with a range of flexible features.
Compare today's rates from Reduce Home Loans
Who is Reduce Home Loans?Reduce Home Loans is a licensed and regulated finance brokerage that sources home loans from a variety of Australian lenders. Because Reduce Home Loans is an online-only business, it has low overheads and can offer lower rates. And because it can source funding from a variety of Australian lenders, it can offer competitive products to borrowers.
How to apply for Reduce Home Loans products
Check out the comparison table provided on this page if you would like to apply or find out more information about Reduce Home Loans. You can then fill out an enquiry form on the Reduce Home Loans website with your name, contact details, postcode and any questions you have about borrowing.
Reduce Home Loans will contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss your requirements and see whether you qualify for a loan.
Documents needed to apply with Reduce Home Loans
You’ll need to provide certain details as part of the loan application process, including:
- Your name and address
- Your date of birth
- Your contact information
- Proof of identity, which may include your passport and/or driver’s licence
Next, Reduce Home Loans will require information concerning the property you are planning to buy. This includes:
- The contract of sale, which includes the details of the property and the price you will be paying for it.
- The certificate of title, which is needed to prove that the person selling the property actually owns it.
- The transfer of land, which is a document that details the transfer of the land you are buying into your name.
Finally, you’ll need to provide financial information to demonstrate your ability to repay a loan.
Reduce Home Loans will need you to supply:
- Employment information and evidence of your income
- Proof of genuine savings
- Information regarding your assets, such as shares
- Details of any liabilities you may have, such as credit card debt
Reduce Home Loans offers an extensive range of mortgage products that may offer the borrowing solution for you.