Find everything you need to know about Reduce home loans on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about Reduce home loans below.
Reduce's lowest rate for...
Compare Reduce Home Loans
Compare Reduce home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans.
Reduce lender profile
- Reduce Home Loans is a licensed and regulated finance brokerage that sources home loans from a variety of Australian lenders.
- Reduce is a brokering company that has funding lines from more than 25 accredited funders including a pool of funds that comes partially from the big four banks.
How do I apply for an Reduce mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Reduce mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page.
Each Reduce product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Reduce you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?