AMP is a wealth management and financial services company offering package loans for home buyers and investors.
AMP's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The AMP Professional Package Fixed Loan - 2 Years (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The AMP Professional Package Fixed Loan - 3 Years (Investor, P&I) has a 3.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare AMP home loan rates
Compare AMP home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
AMP lender profile
- The Australian Mutual Provident Society (AMP) was founded in 1849.
- AMP offers home loans, superannuation, insurance products and other financial products.
- AMP offers multiple package loans with options for home buyers and investors.
AMP mortgage features
AMP has a range of mortgages that are aimed towards different segments of the market. The lender has package home loans and also offers land loans.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with most AMP mortgages.|
|Offset account||Some AMP mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Redraw facility||The AMP Essential home loan comes with a redraw facility but most other loans do not.|
|Package offer||The AMP Professional Package loan comes with fee waivers and lets you combine your loan with an AMP transaction account.|
How do I apply for an AMP mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific AMP mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the "Enquire Now" button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an AMP lending specialist.
Each AMP product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with AMP you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).