Bendigo Bank Home Loans
Compare Bendigo Bank home loan rates for October 2020.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Bendigo Bank's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Bendigo Bank Live in Express Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Bendigo Bank Live in Express Fixed Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Bendigo Bank Home Loans
Compare Bendigo Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans.
Bendigo Bank lender profile
- Bendigo Bank traces its origins back more than 160 years to Bendigo Bank in Victoria and Adelaide Bank in South Australia. Both started out as building societies, but merged in 2007 to create an organisation driven to be Australia's most customer-connected bank.
- Bendigo Bank offers a wide array of banking services to its 1.9 million customers across Australia. Its suite of products includes transaction and savings accounts, credit cards, insurance packages, term deposits and a number of business banking solutions.
How do I apply for an Bendigo Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Bendigo Bank mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page.
Each Bendigo Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bendigo Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Read more on this topic
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get up $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert