Bendigo Bank Home Loans
Compare Bendigo Bank home loan rates for January 2021.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bendigo Bank's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Bendigo Bank Live in Express Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.14% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Bendigo Bank Live in Express Fixed Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.54% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Bendigo Bank Home Loans
Compare Bendigo Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans.
Bendigo Bank lender profile
- Bendigo Bank traces its origins back more than 150 years to Bendigo Bank in Victoria and Adelaide Bank in South Australia. Both started out as building societies, but merged in 2007 to create an organisation driven to be Australia's most customer-connected bank.
- Bendigo Bank offers a wide array of banking services to its 1.5 million customers across Australia. Its suite of products includes transaction and savings accounts, credit cards, insurance packages, term deposits and a number of business banking solutions.
How do I apply for an Bendigo Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Bendigo Bank mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page.
Each Bendigo Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bendigo Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert