Find everything you need to know about Bendigo Bank home loans on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about Bendigo Bank home loans below.
Bendigo Bank's lowest rate for...
Compare Bendigo Bank Home Loans
Compare Bendigo Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans.
Rates last updated November 13th, 2019
Bendigo Bank lender profile
- Bendigo Bank traces its origins back more than 150 years to Bendigo Bank in Victoria and Adelaide Bank in South Australia. Both started out as building societies, but merged in 2007 to create an organisation driven to be Australia's most customer-connected bank.
- Bendigo Bank offers a wide array of banking services to its 1.5 million customers across Australia. Its suite of products includes transaction and savings accounts, credit cards, insurance packages, term deposits and a number of business banking solutions.
How do I apply for an Bendigo Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Bendigo Bank mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page.
Each Bendigo Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bendigo Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?