Yellow Brick Road Home Loans
Yellow Brick Road offers a full suite of financial solutions, including competitive home loans.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
You can find everything you need to know about Yellow Brick Road home loans on this page.
Yellow Brick Road’s lowest rates for…
- Home buyers. The Yellow Brick Road Essential Options Prime - LVR 80 - 90% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Yellow Brick Road Essential Options Prime - LVR 80 - 90% (Investor, P&I) has a 3.09% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Yellow Brick Road home loans
Here are rates for three different Yellow Brick Road mortgage products. Hit the "Load more" button to see a bigger selection and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
While Yellow Brick Road offers their own range of home loan products, their expert brokers can help you compare and apply for home loans offered by a panel of other lenders. The broker receives a commission from the lender if you get a home loan through them, but it won't cost you extra.
Yellow Brick Road lender profile
- YBR is a wealth management company, this means they offer a wide range of financial services including financial advice, superannuation, insurance etc.
- The company is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and is made up of a number of financial services and wealth management divisions led by the chairman Mark Bouris.
Yellow Brick Road mortgage features
Yellow Brick Road has home loans for fixed and variable rates investors and owner occupiers, plus self-managed super fund mortgages.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with some Yellow Brick Road mortgages, but the lowest rates require a 10% deposit.||Broking services||As a mortgage broker, Yellow Brick Road can also help you compare loans from across the market.|
How do I apply for a Yellow Brick Road mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Yellow Brick Road mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Click "Enquire Now" on the Yellow Brick Road comparison table and enter your details to get in touch with a lending specialist from Yellow Brick Road.
Each Yellow Brick Road product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Yellow Brick Road you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert