Yellow Brick Road Home Loans
Yellow Brick Road offers a full suite of financial solutions, including competitive home loans.
You can find everything you need to know about Yellow Brick Road home loans on this page.
Yellow Brick Road’s lowest rates for…
- Home buyers. The Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year Special Offer (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.57% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year Special Offer (Investor, P&I) has a 2.74% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Yellow Brick Road home loans
Here are rates for three different Yellow Brick Road mortgage products. Hit the "Load more" button to see a bigger selection and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
While Yellow Brick Road offers their own range of home loan products, their expert brokers can help you compare and apply for home loans offered by a panel of other lenders. The broker receives a commission from the lender if you get a home loan through them, but it won't cost you extra.
Yellow Brick Road lender profile
- YBR is a wealth management company, this means they offer a wide range of financial services including financial advice, superannuation, insurance etc.
- The company is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and is made up of a number of financial services and wealth management divisions led by the chairman Mark Bouris.
Yellow Brick Road mortgage features
Yellow Brick Road has home loans for fixed and variable rates investors and owner occupiers, plus self-managed super fund mortgages.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with some Yellow Brick Road mortgages, but the lowest rates require a 10% deposit.|
|Interest only||The Flexi Options home loan has rates for interest-only borrowers.|
|Broking services||As a mortgage broker, Yellow Brick Road can also help you compare loans from across the market.|
How do I apply for a Yellow Brick Road mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Yellow Brick Road mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Click "Enquire Now" on the Yellow Brick Road comparison table and enter your details to get in touch with a lending specialist from Yellow Brick Road.
Each Yellow Brick Road product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Yellow Brick Road you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert