We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Bank of Melbourne rates for...
- Home buyers. The Bank of Melbourne Basic Home Loan - Special Offer (Owner Occupiers, P&I) LVR above 80% New customers has a 2.54% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Bank of Melbourne Advantage Package Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed (Investors, P&I) LVR above 80% New customers has a 2.49% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Bank of Melbourne home loans
Compare Bank of Melbourne home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Bank of Melbourne lender profile
- Bank of Melbourne is a proudly Victorian-based bank with branches in Melbourne, Geelong and regional Victoria. Bank of Melbourne is part of a network including St.George and BankSA.
- Bank of Melbourne offers bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and other financial services.
- As well as offering a range of financial products and services, the bank runs a charitable foundation to give back to local communities.
Bank of Melbourne mortgage features
Bank of Melbourne offers competitive mortgages for a range of needs.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with some Bank of Melbourne mortgages.|
|Package benefits||Bank of Melbourne's Advantage Package home loans are package loans that allow you to combine a mortgage with a bank account and credit card.|
|Offset account||Some Bank of Melbourne loans, such as the Advantage Package home loan, come with a 100% offset account.|
How do I apply for a Bank of Melbourne mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Bank of Melbourne's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to their website.
Each Bank of Melbourne product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of Melbourne you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Bank of Melbourne Basic Home Loan review
Read a review of the Bank of Melbourne Basic Home Loan and apply.
Bank of Melbourne Standard Variable Rate Home Loan
The Bank of Melbourne Standard Variable Rate Home Loan is a flexible home loan with a 100% offset account, redraw facility and flexible repayments.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert