We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Virgin Money's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year $300k+ LVR 60% to 80% Special offer (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 1.98% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan - 3 Year $300k+ Special offer (Investor, P&I) has a 2.43% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Virgin Money Home Loans
Compare Virgin Money home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Virgin Money lender profile
- Virgin Money was bought by Bank of Queensland in 2013.
- Virgin Money Australia is a financial services business that operates under the global Virgin brand.
- Virgin Money also offers credit cards, home insurance, travel insurance and other insurances.
Virgin Money mortgage features
Virgin Money has a small set of mortgage products but they have plenty of options whether you're a home buyer or investor.
|Deposit size||You can borrow between 80 and 95% with Virgin Money home loans, depending on the product.|
|Offset account||Some Virgin Money mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Redraw facility||Virgin Money's Reward Me home loans offer a fee free redraw facility with a minimum amount of $1,000.|
How do I apply for a Virgin Money mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Virgin Money home loans by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the ''Enquire Now'' button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to a Virgin Money lending specialist.
Each Virgin Money product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Virgin Money you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan
Get a competitive fixed rate from one to five years with the Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert