On this page you can find information about Australian Unity home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Australian Unity's lowest rate for...
Compare Australian Unity home loans
Compare Australian Unity home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated April 7th, 2020
Australian Unity lender profile
- Australian Unity is an organisation with a history that dates back over 170 years. It provides financial, healthcare and retirement living services to around 600,000 customers and more than 320,000 members across Australia.
- Australian Unity boasts more than 1,800 employees across New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
- The company also offers a range of insurance and investment products.
How do I apply for a Australian Unity mortgage?
Click on any Australian Unity product in the comparison table to learn more about the product.
Each Australian Unity product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Australian Unity you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?