Compare home loans from an organisation with years of experience.
Australian Unity's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Australian Unity Kickstarter Home Loan - (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.64% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Package Variable Home Loan - (Principal and Interest) has a 4.24% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Australian Unity home loans
Compare Australian Unity home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Australian Unity lender profile
- Australian Unity is an organisation with a history that dates back over 170 years. It provides financial, healthcare and retirement living services to around 600,000 customers and more than 320,000 members across Australia.
- Australian Unity boasts more than 1,800 employees across New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
- The company also offers a range of insurance and investment products.
How do I apply for a Australian Unity mortgage?
Click on any Australian Unity product in the comparison table to learn more about the product.
Each Australian Unity product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Australian Unity you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).