Australian Unity Home Loans
Compare home loans from an organisation with years of experience.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Australian Unity's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Package Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.44% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Package Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed Rate P&I has a 2.85% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Australian Unity home loans
Compare Australian Unity home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Australian Unity lender profile
- Australian Unity is an organisation with a history that dates back over 175 years. It provides financial, healthcare and retirement living services to around 600,000 customers and more than 320,000 members across Australia.
- Australian Unity boasts more than 1,800 employees across New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
- The company also offers a range of insurance and investment products.
How do I apply for a Australian Unity mortgage?
Click on any Australian Unity product in the comparison table to learn more about the product.
Each Australian Unity product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Australian Unity you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan
If you are looking for a home loan that helps build your investment portfolio look at the Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan as a possible option.
Australian Unity Kick Starter Home Loan Review
As an online lender that also has insurance products, the Australian Unity Kick Starter Home Loan offers no ongoing fees as well as discounts off insurance products from Australian Unity.
Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan review
The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan is offered to borrowers looking for funds to purchase an owner-occupied home. It combines no ongoing fees with a 100% offset account and a range of other flexible features.
Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan review
The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Home Loan offers a competitive interest rate and features.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert