On this page you can find information about IMB home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Compare IMB home loans
Compare IMB home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to IMB's website for the product you selected.
Rates last updated December 11th, 2019
IMB lender profile
- Founded in 1880, IMB offers face-to-face and electronic banking services including home and personal loans, savings and transaction accounts, term deposits, business banking, financial planning and a wide range of insurance products.
- IMB offers a large selection of home loans to its customers. These loans are available for first-home buyers, as well as those looking to upgrade, refinance or renovate.
- The simple online application process takes minutes and removes some of the stress out of finding the right home loan.
IMB mortgage features
IMB offers competitive fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
How do I apply for a IMB mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on IMB's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to IMB's website.
Each IMB product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with IMB you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?