IMB Home Loans
Compare home loans from a lender with 180,000 members
IMB's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The IMB Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (LVR 90% Owner Occupier, P&I, NSW and ACT borrowers only) has a 2.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. IMB Fixed Rate Home Loan - 3 Years Fixed (LVR ≤90% Investor, P&I, NSW and ACT borrowers only) has a 2.74% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare IMB home loans
Compare IMB home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to IMB's website for the product you selected.
IMB lender profile
- Founded in 1880, IMB offers face-to-face and electronic banking services including home and personal loans, savings and transaction accounts, term deposits, business banking, financial planning and a wide range of insurance products.
- IMB offers a large selection of home loans to its customers. These loans are available for first-home buyers, as well as those looking to upgrade, refinance or renovate.
- The simple online application process takes minutes and removes some of the stress out of finding the right home loan.
IMB mortgage features
IMB offers competitive fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
|Deposit size||Most IMB home loans let you borrow 90% of your property's value.|
|Bridging finance||IMB offers a bridging loan product for people looking to cover the funding gap between selling and buying homes.|
|Redraw||Most IMB products allow you to redraw extra repayments from your mortgage.|
|Offset account||Several IMB home loans come with a 100% offset account, including the IMB Essentials home loan.|
How do I apply for a IMB mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on IMB's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to IMB's website.
Each IMB product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with IMB you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert