IMB Home Loans
Compare home loans from a lender with 180,000 members
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
IMB's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The IMB Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (LVR 90% Owner Occupier, P&I, NSW and ACT borrowers only) has a 2.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. IMB Fixed Rate Home Loan - 3 Years Fixed (LVR ≤90% Investor, P&I, NSW and ACT borrowers only) has a 2.64% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare IMB home loans
Compare IMB home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to IMB's website for the product you selected.
IMB lender profile
- Founded in 1880, IMB offers face-to-face and electronic banking services including home and personal loans, savings and transaction accounts, term deposits, business banking, financial planning and a wide range of insurance products.
- IMB offers a large selection of home loans to its customers. These loans are available for first-home buyers, as well as those looking to upgrade, refinance or renovate.
- The simple online application process takes minutes and removes some of the stress out of finding the right home loan.
IMB mortgage features
IMB offers competitive fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
|Deposit size||Most IMB home loans let you borrow 90% of your property's value.|
|Bridging finance||IMB offers a bridging loan product for people looking to cover the funding gap between selling and buying homes.|
|Redraw||Most IMB products allow you to redraw extra repayments from your mortgage.|
|Offset account||Several IMB home loans come with a 100% offset account, including the IMB Essentials home loan.|
How do I apply for a IMB mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on IMB's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to IMB's website.
Each IMB product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with IMB you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
IMB Reverse Mortgage
A review of the IMB Reverse Mortgage. Use the equity in your property to fund your retirement.
IMB Aged Care Loan
Fund your aged care needs with the equity from your property with an IMB Aged Care Loan. Find out if it's right for you.
IMB Equity Line Advantage Home Loan review
Looking for a home loan that works with you to help you pay it off sooner? The IMB Equity Advantage Home Loan combines your home loan and everyday accounts so that you lower the interest you pay therefore paying off your home sooner.
IMB Standard Variable Home Loan
The IMB Standard Variable Home Loan offers flexible repayment options, a redraw facility to access any additional repayments made and a 100% offset account.
IMB Accelerator Home Loan
IMB's Accelerator Home Loan offers a discount to your rate for the life of the loan, plus no monthly or annual fees.
IMB Introductory Variable Home Loan
The IMB Introductory Variable Home Loan gives you the extra funds you need to make your new house a home. .
IMB Budget Home Loan
Save on your home loan without compromising on the features you need with the IMB Budget Home Loan.
IMB Essentials Home Loan
A review of the IMB Essentials home loan which has a competitive variable rate, limited fees and useful features like an offset account.
IMB Fixed Rate Home Loan
The IMB Fixed Home Loan offers the peace of mind of a fixed interest rate along with plenty of flexible features.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert