Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.
Online home loans and lenders
Online lenders give you access to super-low interest rates and quick loan processing times. Compare the latest offers today.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare online home loans and online brandsOnline home loans from digital lenders are a popular option for home buyers who value swift, stream-lined service and who are happy to do business with a purely digital lender. With very low interest rates, a wide range of products and easy-to-use platforms, they can be a great alternative to traditional banks – many of them are even backed by big banks!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Package Variable Home Loan
Discover the features and benefits of Australian Unity’s Wealth Builder Investor Package variable rate home loan.
- G&C Mutual Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan
A review of G&C Mutual Bank’s fixed rate home loan. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.
- Rising tension: Home loan rate rise would put 1 in 20 Aussies in strife
A significant number of Australian households would be pushed into financial hardship if their home loan rate increased out of cycle, according to new research by Finder.
- 10 costs you don’t even know about until you buy a home
When I bought my first house, I cried, because I didn't know about stamp duty, one of many costs you don't learn about until you buy a home.
- First Home Buyer’s e-Course Module 5: Compare loans
How to get your finance sorted BEFORE you start property shopping, so you know exactly how much you have to spend and what your budget is.
- Need a personal loan? 10 ways to increase your chances of approval
SPONSORED: Lenders want to be sure you can pay them back without any major problems. Here's how to show them you can.
- G&C Mutual Bank Basic Variable Home Loan
A review of G&C Mutual Bank’s Basic Variable home loan. Learn more about this loan.
- CBA’s new 0.99% green home loan: Who’s eligible + how to get it
CommBank has launched its 0.99% green loan following a pilot in February this year. Here’s how to get this ultra-low home loan rate.
- As lockdown tightens, what relief are banks offering for home loan customers?
Many banks are offering repayment deferrals and a temporary pause on foreclosures for eligible customers.
- Well Home Loans Equity Plus
A review of Well Home Loans’ Equity Plus Home Loan. This is a loan for borrowers with 40% deposits or equity.