Bank of Sydney Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Bank of Sydney.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Bank of Sydney rates for...
- Home buyers. The Bank of Sydney Basic Home Loan - (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.84% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 70%.
- Investors. The Bank of Sydney Basic Home Loan - (Investor, P&I) has a 3.2% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 70%.
Compare Bank of Sydney home loans
Compare Bank of Sydney home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site " will direct you to Bank of Sydney's website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Bank of Sydney lender profile
- Bank of Sydney was launched under its current brand in May 2013, rebranding from Bank of Laiki which had opened in Australia in 2001. The bank was acquired by Bank of Beirut in 2011.
- It operates branches in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide as well as offering a full online and mobile banking platform.
- As well as home loans, Bank of Sydney offers business and individual banking products including transaction and savings accounts, credit and debit cards, foreign currency services and home loans.
How do I apply for a Bank of Sydney mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Bank of Sydney's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Bank of Sydney's website.
Each Bank of Sydney product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of Sydney you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Bank of Sydney Expect More Home Loan Package
Bank of Sydney's Expect More Package Home Loan comes with a 100% offset account, a credit card and more.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert