ME Home Loans
Compare a range of home loans from ME.
ME's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.49% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Investor, P&I) has a 2.94% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare ME home loans
Compare ME home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to ME’s website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
ME lender profile
- ME, or Member's Equity, was established in 1994 by Industry Super Funds. As of November 2012 ME decided to do away with bricks and mortar branches.
- ME has basic and package mortgages for home buyers and investors.
- Customers can apply and access loans or savings accounts completely online, via the telephone or through a mobile banker.
ME mortgage features
ME has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
|Deposit size||Most ME mortgages let you borrow up to 80% of a property's value. The lender doesn't offer many low deposit mortgage options.|
|Split rate||The ME Flexible Home Loan with Member Package lets you split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Offset account||The ME Flexible Home Loan with Member Package comes with an offset account.|
|Package benefits||ME's package loans come with an annual package fee, but this waives other fees, saving you more money.|
How do I apply for an ME mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on ME's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to ME’s website.
Each ME product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with ME you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert