Find essential information about Homestar Finance home loans on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about Homestar Finance home loans below.
Competitive Homestar Finance rates for...
Compare Homestar Home Loans
Compare Homestar Finance home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to start your application process.
Rates last updated January 21st, 2020
Homestar Finance lender profile
- Homestar Finance has offered Australians affordable home loan options since 2004.
- As an online mortgage provider, Homestar Finance functions without the normal costs associated with bank branches and is able to pass its competitive operating costs on to the consumer in the form of lower rates.
- Homestar's funds are securely backed by major international banks. They offer home loan solutions for buyers, investors and refinancers.
Homestar Finance mortgage features
Homestar has a range of low rate home loans for home buyers and investors.
|Offset account||Some Homestar Finance mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Redraw facility||Some of Homestar Finance Home Loans come with a redraw facility.|
|Split Loans||Some of Homestar Finance home loans (fixed and variable) offer a split loan facility|
|Service||Homestar is an online lender and offers customer service via email and phone.|
How do I apply for a mortgage with Homestar Finance?
You can learn more about a specific Homestar Finance mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the "Go to site" button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Homestar Finance lending specialist.
Each Homestar Finance product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Homestar Finance you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?