Homestar Finance Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Homestar Finance.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive Homestar Finance rates for...
- Home buyers. The Homestar Star Classic Owner Occupied Fixed Special has a 1.98% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Homestar Finance Variable Rate Home Loan - $150K to $850K LVR 70.01 to 80% (Investor, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Homestar Home Loans
Compare Homestar Finance home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to start your application process.
Homestar Finance lender profile
- Homestar Finance has offered Australians affordable home loan options since 2004.
- As an online mortgage provider, Homestar Finance functions without the normal costs associated with bank branches and is able to pass its competitive operating costs on to the consumer in the form of lower rates.
- Homestar's funds are securely backed by major international banks. They offer home loan solutions for buyers, investors and refinancers.
Homestar Finance mortgage features
Homestar has a range of low rate home loans for home buyers and investors.
|Offset account||Some Homestar Finance mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Redraw facility||Some of Homestar Finance Home Loans come with a redraw facility.|
|Split Loans||Some of Homestar Finance home loans (fixed and variable) offer a split loan facility|
|Service||Homestar is an online lender and offers customer service via email and phone.|
How do I apply for a mortgage with Homestar Finance?
You can learn more about a specific Homestar Finance mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the "Go to site" button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Homestar Finance lending specialist.
Each Homestar Finance product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Homestar Finance you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Homestar Star Classic Owner Occupied Fixed Special Home Loan
The Classic Owner Occupied Fixed Special Home Loan from Homestar is one of the lowest fixed rate loans around.
Homestar Gold Fixed Home Loan
A review of the Homestar Gold Home Loan. Learn more about this product.
Homestar Star Essentials Home Loan
A review of the Star Essentials Home Loan. This is a low rate variable mortgage with basic features.
Homestar Finance fixed rate home loan review
The Homestar Finance Fixed Rate Home Loan combines the security of a fixed interest rate with the money-saving potential of no ongoing fees.
Homestar Finance Variable Rate Home Loan
The Homestar Finance Variable Rate Home Loan offers a competitive interest rate and no ongoing monthly or annual fees.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert