Homestar Finance Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Homestar Finance.
Competitive Homestar Finance rates for...
- Home buyers. The Homestar Star Essentials Home Loan - $150K to $850K LVR up to 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Homestar Finance Variable Rate Home Loan - $150K to $850K LVR 70.01 to 80% (Investor, P&I) has a 2.84% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Homestar Home Loans
Compare Homestar Finance home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to start your application process.
Homestar Finance lender profile
- Homestar Finance has offered Australians affordable home loan options since 2004.
- As an online mortgage provider, Homestar Finance functions without the normal costs associated with bank branches and is able to pass its competitive operating costs on to the consumer in the form of lower rates.
- Homestar's funds are securely backed by major international banks. They offer home loan solutions for buyers, investors and refinancers.
Homestar Finance mortgage features
Homestar has a range of low rate home loans for home buyers and investors.
|Offset account||Some Homestar Finance mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Redraw facility||Some of Homestar Finance Home Loans come with a redraw facility.|
|Split Loans||Some of Homestar Finance home loans (fixed and variable) offer a split loan facility|
|Service||Homestar is an online lender and offers customer service via email and phone.|
How do I apply for a mortgage with Homestar Finance?
You can learn more about a specific Homestar Finance mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the "Go to site" button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Homestar Finance lending specialist.
Each Homestar Finance product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Homestar Finance you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert