An Aussie mortgage broker can help you find the right loan and walk you through every step of the process.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
After entering your details a mortgage broker from Aussie will call you. They will discuss your situation and help you find a suitable loan.
- A comparison of home loans from multiple lenders.
- Expert guidance through the entire application process.
- Free suburb and property reports.
The Adviser’s number 1 placed mortgage broker 8 years running (2013-2020)
You probably know that when choosing a home loan, you when will need to compare and choose the lender as well as the loan. A choice you may not have known was open to you is using the services of a mortgage broker. A broker has the industry experience and the expert knowledge to help with your choices and comparisons.
Aussie mortgage brokers
Aussie can compare thousands of home loans to help find the right deal for you. You'll get a free appointment and will get to see all the features of a loan, like exit fees and penalties, as well as the rates.
Aussie has won The Advisor's Top Broker award every year since 2013. Aussie is a mortgage broker, not a bank. The company is a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia Ltd. Credit for Aussie's own mortgage products is provided by Residential Mortgage Group Pty Ltd, Pepper Finance Corporation Limited and Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited.
Who do Aussie mortgage brokers work with?
When you go to an Aussie mortgage broker they will compare home loans from over 20 different brands to find which one is right for you (keep in mind that not every Aussie broker will have access to loans from all 20 lenders):
- Bank of Melbourne
- Commonwealth Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Liberty Financial
- Macquarie Bank
- ME Bank
- P&N Bank
- Pepper Money
- St. George
- Suncorp Bank
- Virgin Money
What does a mortgage broker like Aussie do?
A mortgage broker will do all of the hard work and research in comparing loans and lenders based on your needs and eligibility. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal.
Aussie mortgage broker services will offer you:
- A fee-free appointment. Aussie mortgage brokers are able to offer you their time and knowledge for free, because they are paid a commission by the lender you choose once your mortgage is settled.
- Time-saving home loan comparison. The key to finding the right home loan and one which will see you through your home repayments as easily and affordably as possible is taking the time to make comparisons of each loan product. However, there are literally thousands of loans available in Australia at the moment and few people have the time to compare each one. That is where Aussie comes in because they do have the time and tools to help you.
- Easy to understand guidance. If you have a host of questions about your home loan and were to spend the time asking a lender for all this information, you might feel obligated to sign with that lender. However, when you deal with an Aussie mortgage broker they will explain the details of each loan and answer all of your questions so you're happy with your choice and can make an informed decision.
- Loan application assistance. Filling out the loan paperwork can be confusing and if you get it wrong, you could jeopardise your chances of loan approval. With Aussie making sure your eligibility criteria are satisfied and your application is completed correctly you have one less thing to worry about.
- An ongoing service and relationship. You can use an Aussie broker for your first home, your second, third or fourth home, or for an investment property loan. Aussie can also help you negotiate a refinance of your existing loan to help you get a better deal or free up the equity in your property.
What are the benefits of choosing an Aussie mortgage broker?
If you’re looking for a few more reasons to instil your trust in an Aussie mortgage broker to secure you the right home loan for you and your family, compare these exclusive Aussie benefits:
- Consecutively awarded ‘Australia's Top Mortgage Broker’. Aussie has won The Advisor's Top Broker award every year since 2013.
- Toolbox. The Aussie Toolbox software compares thousands of loans from a range of Australian lenders, including the big banks. The software is constantly updated and takes into account honeymoon interest rates and other discounted rates to give you an accurate picture of the true cost of a home loan.
- Assess your eligibility and needs in minutes. The Toolbox software can also tell you how much you may borrow and what your repayments will be.
- Organise preapproval. An expert Aussie mortgage broker can meet with you before you start your search for your dream home, so you can be sure of the budget you have available for repayments, and your borrowing capacity.
- Qualifications. All Aussie mortgage brokers are fully accredited by the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and have a Certificate IV (Financial Services) Mortgage Broking.
Aussie mortgage brokers can offer you a comprehensive service and personalised advice at a time when there is a lot of information coming at you, and very little time to digest it all.
Credit for Aussie Elevate home loans and offset accounts (if applicable) is provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ACL 237879. Credit for Aussie Select home loans is provided by Residential Mortgage Group Pty Ltd ACL 414133. Credit for Aussie Activate home loans is provided by Pepper Finance Corporation Limited, which is serviced by Pepper Group Pty Ltd ACL 286655. AHL Investments Pty Ltd ("Aussie") Australian Credit Licence 246786 is a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Applications are subject to approval. Conditions, fees and charges apply. Please note that you need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals in Australia, hand-picked by Finder's shopping experts.
With interest rates so low, are savings accounts still worth it?
Interest rates on Australian savings accounts are at record lows, but there are a few key benefits to keeping cash in a savings account.
Rejected out of hand: 1.5 million Aussies knocked back for a credit card
The fear of getting rejected for a credit card is real, according to Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
How to start a small business from home
6 tips to start a successful home based business.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Credit card woes: Where do Aussies turn if they can’t pay off their plastic?
Only half of Australians who find themselves buried under out-of-control credit card debt could dig themselves out, according to Finder.
What are the best ASX blue chip stocks of 2020?
SPONSORED: Work (and play) from home stocks Kogan, Domino's and Breville are among the top performing large-cap Aussie stocks this year.
Welcome to the Finder 4-Week Financial Fitness Challenge
Improve your finances the simple way with the Finder app. Get started now!
Catch’s C’mon Aussie 2020 sale: See all the top deals here
Keen to save on brands like Nintendo, Anastasia Beverly Hills and Beats? This is what you need to know about Catch's C'mon Aussie sale event.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Ask an Expert