An Aussie Mortgage Broker can help you find the right loan and walk you through every step of the process.
You tend to get second opinions on the little things, so why not get one on your current home loan? A free expert second opinion from Aussie could potentially save you thousands of dollars. Even if you don't have a home loan now but you're in the market looking for one, an Aussie Mortgage Broker can help you find a competitive deal.
Aussie’s Mortgage Brokers can save you time and effort by helping you research, organise and apply for your home loan, at no cost to you. They compare hundreds of home loans to help find the right deal for you. Fill out the form on the left and an Aussie Mortgage Broker will meet you at a time of your choosing to discuss your needs and help you find the right loan.
You have probably realised that you will need to compare and choose the lender as well as the loan. A choice you may not have known was open to you is that of a mortgage broker, who has the industry experience and the expert knowledge to help with your choices and comparisons, and who has your needs and interests at heart, rather than just the need to secure you as a new customer.
Aussie Mortgage Brokers
Enjoy a flexible range of options and low interest rates with Aussie Home Loans. Compare home loans from a panel of lenders, including the major banks.
Aussie can compare hundreds of home loans to help find the right deal for you. You'll get a free appointment and will get to see all the features of a loan, like exit fees and penalties, as well as the rates.
Aussie has been named Top Mortgage Broker by The Adviser magazine for the last four years.
Therefore, to help you with your choice of broker, bank and home loan, we have compiled some of the information you need to make a comparison of Aussie Mortgage Brokers, including:
Who do Aussie Mortgage Brokers work with?
When you go to an Aussie Mortgage Broker they will compare home loans from up to 20 different brands to find which one is right for you:
- Adelaide Bank
- Bank of Melbourne
- Commonwealth Bank
- ING Direct
- Liberty Financial
- Macquarie Bank
- ME Bank
- P&N Bank
- St George
- Suncorp Bank
What does a mortgage broker like Aussie do?
A mortgage broker will do all of the hard work and research in comparing loans and lenders based on your needs and eligibility. Your broker will also negotiate with your chosen lender on your behalf to make sure you are getting the right deal and they could even organise to have annual or application fees waived.
Aussie Mortgage Broker services will offer you:
- A fee free appointment. Aussie Mortgage Brokers are able to offer you their time and advice for free, because they are paid a commission by the lender you choose once your mortgage is settled.
- Time saving home loan comparison. The key to finding the right home loan and one which will see you through your home repayments as easily and affordably as possible is taking the time to make comparisons of each loan product. However, there are literally hundreds of loans available in Australia at the moment and few people have the time to compare each one. That is where Aussie comes in because they do have the time.
- Easy to understand guidance. If you have several questions about your home loan and were to spend the time asking a lender for all of this information you might probably feel obligated to sign with that lender. However, when you deal with an Aussie Mortgage Broker they will explain the details of each loan and answer all of your questions so you are happy with your choice and can make an informed decision.
- Loan application assistance. Filling out the loan paperwork can be confusing and if you get it wrong, you could jeopardise your chances of loan approval. With Aussie making sure your eligibility criteria are satisfied and your application is completed correctly you have one less thing to worry about.
- An ongoing service and relationship. You can use an Aussie Mortgage Broking service for your first home, your second, third or fourth home, or for an investment property loan. Aussie can also help you negotiate a refinance of your existing loan to help you get a better deal or free up the equity in your property.
Why choose Aussie Mortgage Brokers?
Aussie are not the only mortgage broker in Australia and so to help you decide whether they can help you with your home loan needs, consider their experience, qualifications and approach to lending.
With Aussie you are getting a mortgage broker who:
- Takes a personal approach. Your Aussie Mortgage Broker will focus on your individual situation to identify your needs, and the type of loan, lender and features which will be the right one for you.
- Identifies your individual needs. Using their unique Toolbox software Aussie can match your home loan needs to the hundreds of loans on offer from Australian lenders big and small.
- Meets when and where you’re comfortable. You can organise to meet an Aussie Mortgage Broker at your home, an Aussie store or wherever else is convenient.
- Sees your lending to the end, and beyond. Aussie Mortgage Brokers will identify your needs, match you to a loan, and stay with you through the application process. They will help you through settlement of your loan and explain where you have to sign, and more importantly what you’re signing. Plus, if you have any problems with your loan after settlement, your broker can talk to the bank on your behalf, or help you organise a refinance further down the track.
- Is fully qualified and certified. All Aussie Mortgage Brokers are fully accredited by the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and have a Certificate IV (Financial Services) Mortgage Broking.
Use the finder.com.au loan calculator to get an estimate of your repayments
What is the difference between seeing a mortgage broker over a bank?
If you approach just one or two lenders you are not going to get an accurate picture of the loans available in Australia because if you see lender A and tell them your needs, they may not have a product which will meet those needs, and they’re not going to tell you to see lender B who does have the right loan. Instead you end up being told the loans on offer are the ones which are right for you.
When you work with a mortgage broker it is their job to tell you whether the loan from lender A or from lender B will be right for you, or whether the new product from lender C is really the way to go. There is little incentive for a broker to recommend one loan or lender over another, instead they will recommend the one which is right for you.
Your Aussie Mortgage Broker will also read and explain all of the fine print, where a lender may gloss over additional fees or exit constraints if you leave your loan early. Understanding the fine print also allows you to accurately compare the cost of each loan because a low interest rate loan may have a high monthly fee or penalise you severely for additional repayments or a redraw facility.
What are the benefits of choosing an Aussie Mortgage Broker?
If you’re looking for a few more reasons to instil your trust in an Aussie Mortgage Broker to secure you the best home loan for you and your family, compare these exclusive Aussie benefits:
- Consecutively awarded ‘Australia's Top Mortgage Broker’. Aussie Mortgage Brokers have been named 'Australia's Top Mortgage Broker' at The Adviser's awards consistently between 2013-2015.
- Toolbox. The Aussie Toolbox software compares hundreds of loans from up to 20 Australian lenders, including the big banks. The software is constantly updated and takes into account honeymoon interest rates and other discounted rates to give you an accurate picture of the true cost of a home loan.
- Assess your eligibility and needs in minutes. The Toolbox software can also tell you how much you may borrow and what your repayments will be.
- Organise preapproval. An expert Aussie Mortgage Broker can meet with you before you start your search for your dream home, so you can be sure of the budget you have available for repayments, and your borrowing capacity.
Aussie Mortgage Brokers can offer you a comprehensive service and personalised advice at a time when there is a lot of information coming at you, and very little time to digest it all.