Find the home loan you need with the help of a professional mortgage broker in Adelaide.
Leave your details and an Adelaide-based broker will get in touch
Aussie Home Loans is both a lender and a mortgage broker, and offers a range of services.
- FREE Suburb and Property Report with every appointment.
- Access 3,000+ loans from over 20 lenders.
- Get expert help with your loan application, including paperwork and eligibility.
- Over 1000 brokers who are able to help you in your local area.
The Adviser’s number 1 placed mortgage broker 5 years running (2013-2017)
Compare more mortgage brokers in the table below
How can I make sure I've found a good broker?
There are a lot of mortgage brokers out there willing to help you find a loan. When looking for a broker, make sure they are a licensed professional and do a little bit of background research. Here's what you need to do:
- Check their accreditation. Your broker should have an Australian Credit License or be an Australian Credit Representative. They are also required to be a member of either the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) or the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
- Look closely at their lending panel. Brokers don't compare loans from every single lender in Australia, but they should have a large panel. Ask about the broker's panel to check that they offer mortgages from many different lenders.
- Read up on the industry. The broker is the expert, but learning about mortgages helps you make sure you're getting helpful information.
- Research the broker. Chances are your broker has an online presence and previous customers who have left reviews of their experience. This can be valuable information when shopping around for a broker.
How are mortgage brokers paid?
Mortgage brokers make their money on commissions from lenders for directing new customers to them. They receive an upfront commission when you sign up for a loan and a trailing commission each year you are still repaying your mortgage.
Read our page about the broking process for more information.
How does a mortgage broker work?
Mortgage brokers have a legal responsibility to ensure that they help you find a loan you can repay without putting yourself into financial difficulty. Once they have assessed your financial situation and your borrowing power, a broker will present you with a choice of appropriate loans offered by their panel of lenders.