On this page you can find information about RACQ home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
RACQ's lowest rate for...
Compare RACQ home loans
Compare RACQ home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to RACQ’s website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated April 10th, 2020
RACQ lender profile
- RACQ Bank started life as the Queensland Teachers' Credit Union in 1965. This institution became the QT Mutual Bank in 2011 and then finally RACQ.
- RACQ is a member-owned bank and offers insurance, roadside assistance for motorists, loans and other financial products, plus further discounts for members.
- RACQ has branches across Queensland. Some of their lending specialists can even come to you (if you're living in certain parts of Queensland).
RACQ mortgage features
RACQ has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with the RACQ Mortgage Saver Special.|
|Split rate||Most variable RACQ mortgages allow you to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Redraw||There is a redraw facility on most RACQ products.|
|Membership benefits||Taking out a mortgage with RACQ makes you a member of the bank. This entitles you to certain discounts on entertainment, dining and lifestyle spending. Depending on the product, an RACQ mortgage could also come with discounts on home and contents insurance.|
How do I apply for a RACQ mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on RACQ's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to RACQ’s website.
Each RACQ product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with RACQ you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?