RACQ Bank home loans
Compare the home loan offers available from RACQ Bank.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
RACQ's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The RACQ Bank Mortgage Saver Special Home Loan has a 2.75% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The RACQ Bank Choices Package Fixed Loan - 3 Year $150k+ (Investor) has a 2.49% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare RACQ home loans
Compare RACQ home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to RACQ’s website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
RACQ lender profile
- RACQ Bank started life as the Queensland Teachers' Credit Union in 1965. This institution became the QT Mutual Bank in 2011 and then finally RACQ.
- RACQ is a member-owned bank and offers insurance, roadside assistance for motorists, loans and other financial products, plus further discounts for members.
- RACQ has branches across Queensland. Some of their lending specialists can even come to you (if you're living in certain parts of Queensland).
RACQ mortgage features
RACQ has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with the RACQ Mortgage Saver Special.|
|Split rate||Most variable RACQ mortgages allow you to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Redraw||There is a redraw facility on most RACQ products.|
|Membership benefits||Taking out a mortgage with RACQ makes you a member of the bank. This entitles you to certain discounts on entertainment, dining and lifestyle spending. Depending on the product, an RACQ mortgage could also come with discounts on home and contents insurance.|
How do I apply for a RACQ mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on RACQ's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to RACQ’s website.
Each RACQ product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with RACQ you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
RACQ Bank Choices Package Fixed Rate
Find out how the RACQ Bank Choices Package Fixed Rate home loan works and what you should know about it first.
RACQ Bank Choices Package Mortgage Breaker
Read about how this package home loan works, including what discounts are available on other QT Mutual Bank products.
RACQ Bank Mortgage Saver Home Loan Review
The RACQ Bank Mortgage Saver is a basic home loan with a low rate and several useful features. Read our expert review here.
RACQ Bank Mortgage Breaker Home Loan Review
The RACQ Bank Mortgage Breaker is a mortgage with a 100% offset account. Find out more about its features in our review.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert