Yellow Brick Road Mortgage Brokers
If you're interested in a particular loan, or just want to learn more about your home loan options, just follow the Yellow Brick Road.
There’s a lot that goes into a home loan, and the amount of decisions you have to make can pile up quickly. Luckily, a mortgage broker can help you find a way to buy your dream property and give you the peace of mind that you are getting a loan to meet your needs. Yellow Brick Road is a wealth management company that specialises in financial strategy, mortgages and finance broking.
Not only do they offer their expertise in mortgage broking, but they also offer a great range of their own home loans to suit any budget. Whatever your needs, their wealth managers can help you on the way to better financial management.
About Yellow Brick Road
Founded in 2007, Yellow Brick Road quickly took a competitive place within the Australian financial market. Yellow Brick Road is a full service wealth management company that offers a range of services for personal finance and business purposes. They work by providing products, services and advice via their wealth managers who are based in an extensive branch network. They focus on providing advice that is community-oriented and locally informed.
What is a mortgage broker?
A mortgage broker is a middleman who helps you apply for home loans and grants. Finding a property, whether it's your first home or your fifth, can be complicated, and looking at ways to finance it can be equally as difficult. Your mortgage broker will help you find a loan that suits your needs and then navigates through all the difficult contracts and jargon for you until you settle the loan.
Who do Yellow Brick Road mortgage brokers work with?
Yellow Brick Road works with a range of lenders who offer home loan products to suit all financial needs and situations. They work with all the major banks and lenders, as well as smaller boutique lenders, if your loan requirements call for it. As they are a wealth management firm, they view home loans in terms of your larger financial plans and goals. This allows them to work with you and find innovative ways to reduce costs while at the same time finding a loan that best suits your needs.
How does the process work?
If you are looking at getting advice about a mortgage or just finance in general, you can follow the secure link on this page to Yellow Brick Road's enquiry form. You will need to provide your name, address, contact details and the purpose of the loan. After you provide your details a representative from Yellow Brick Road will be in contact with you within one business day.
What other services do they offer?
As well as mortgage broking, Yellow Brick Road offers various other investment and money-management services. Here are some of the other products and services that are a part of their portfolio:
- Home loans. If you're thinking about talking to a mortgage broker, you might want to borrow from the company who's offering you the advice. Yellow Brick Road has a range of home loans on offer that offer competitive rates and generous features.
- Smarter Money. This product is a savings solution targeting returns that outperform the Reserve Bank's cash rate by 1-2%.
- Super. Yellow Brick Road also offers solutions for superannuation with their RetireRight investment options.
- Cash manager. This is a bank account that allows you access and control of your cash flow 24/7, a viable option for investors to consider.
- Credit card. They also offer an Empower Platinum Credit Card with a dedicated rewards program and competitive rates.
- Term deposits. Put your savings to good use with a term deposit that you can also use to finance a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF).
Ask an Expert