Picture not described
Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own.

Yellow Brick Road mortgage brokers

A Yellow Brick Road mortgage broker can help you find a suitable home loan.

Yellow Brick Road is a wealth management company that specialises in financial strategy, mortgages and finance broking. A Yellow Brick Road mortgage broker can help you find a home loan from a lender in Yellow Brick Road's panel.

Which lenders are on Yellow Brick Road's panel?

Yellow Brick Road brokers can help you compare loans from these lenders:

Yellow Brick Road profile

  • Founded in 2007, Yellow Brick Road quickly took a competitive place within the Australian financial market.
  • Yellow Brick Road is a mortgage broker and wealth management company that offers a range of services for personal finance and business purposes.
  • Yellow Brick Road was founded in 2007 by Mark Bouris.

Does Yellow Brick Road charge a fee for its services?

Yellow Brick Road brokers generally don't charge for their services. Instead, they are paid a commission by the lender you choose.

How can a mortgage broker like Yellow Brick Road help me?

Mortgage brokers can help you navigate the home loan market to help you find a good deal. They're familiar with a variety of lenders and their policies and they can help identify which is the best fit for your specific circumstances.

Yellow Brick Road mortgage brokers are licensed to provide personal advice to borrowers. They can provide guidance, whether you're looking for a straightforward home loan for purchase or refinancing, or you have a more complex situation requiring a product like a bridging loan or a low doc home loan.

For people with unique needs, such as sole traders, self-employed business people or pensioners looking for a mortgage, a broker can help you find highly specific and specialised products.

More guides on Finder

Ask a Question

You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

Finder only provides general advice and factual information, so consider your own circumstances, or seek advice before you decide to act on our content. By submitting a question, you're accepting our 1. Terms Of Service and 6. Finder Group Privacy & Cookies Policy.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

8 Responses

    Default Gravatar
    derOctober 24, 2023

    67 age can i have a mortgage. working full time

      SarahNovember 9, 2023Finder

      Hi there, you may be able to get a home loan depending on your individual circumstances. The lender will want to know that you have the capacity to repay the loan, which means you can demonstrate you plan to continue working and earning an income for several year. The information on this guide might be helpful, and you may benefit from talking to a mortgage broker:
      Hope this helps!

    Default Gravatar
    MaxineFebruary 18, 2019

    Hi, I am single mother income. Could I get loan and support to buy the first house up to $450.000 ? Thank you

      Default Gravatar
      NikkiFebruary 20, 2019

      Hi Maxine,

      Thanks for getting in touch! The first thing you need to do in applying for a loan is to check the eligibility requirements then lodge an application for the 450k loan. Also, since this is your first home it helps to check if you are eligible for the First Home Owners Grant. Hope this helps!


    Default Gravatar
    DeeApril 23, 2016

    which lenders will lend 70% LVR for holiday letting properties whereby short-term leasing i.e. up to three months and a letting management contract of more than 5 years?

      MarcApril 26, 2016Finder

      Hi Dee,
      thanks for the question.

      You’ve come through to finder.com.au, a comparison and information service. To chat with a mortgage broker from Yellow Brick Road about your query please fill out the form on this page and a local broker will get into contact with your shortly.

      I hope this helps,

    Default Gravatar
    KrystalApril 9, 2016

    Is there anyone that will give a home loan to 2 ppl on pension only need 280,000$

      Default Gravatar
      BelindaApril 11, 2016

      Hi Krystal,

      Thanks for reaching out.

      Yes, there are Home loans for Centrelink recipients who may accept pension benefits for a home loan application but they are generally only considered as a secondary source of income.

      If your only income is the pension, you may still apply for a home loan. You can read more about our guide to home loans for pensioners. Here, you can enquire with a mortgage broker to discuss your borrowing needs or apply with a specialist lender who specialise in providing finance solutions to borrowers in difficult or unique circumstances.

      Be mindful that you may need to provide bank statements showing the Centrelink benefit being deposited into your account (most lenders require 6 months of bank statements) and you may need to provide a letter from the Department of Human Services confirming the status of your pension.

      All the best,

Go to site