ANZ Home Loans
ANZ has a range of home loans to suit different lending needs.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive ANZ rates for...
- Home buyers. The ANZ Breakfree Package Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.09% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The ANZ Breakfree Package Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.49% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare ANZ home loans
Here are rates for three different ANZ mortgage products. Hit the "Load more" button to see a bigger selection and hit "Enquire now" to talk a mortgage broker about any of these home loans and compare other options.
ANZ lender profile
- ANZ is the fourth largest bank in Australia and one of the largest in the world with operations in 25 other nations.
- ANZ offers home loans, personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, bank accounts, insurance products and other banking products and services.
- ANZ offers a wide range of home loans for owner-occupiers and investors wanting to buy or build property.
ANZ mortgage features
ANZ has variable and fixed rate home loans for investors and owner occupiers, plus package home loans that offer discounts on other ANZ products.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with some ANZ mortgages.|
|Offset account||The ANZ Breakfree Home Loan Package Fixed comes with a 100% offset account when fixing rates for one year.|
|Redraw facility||The ANZ Simplicity PLUS home loan offers fee-free redraw facility.|
|Home loan package||The Breakfree Package offers fee waivers on select ANZ credit cards and saving accounts.|
How do I apply for a ANZ mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific ANZ mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Hitting the 'Enquire Now' button lets you get in touch with a qualified mortgage broker whose lending panel includes ANZ and other lenders. They can offer you free advice and guidance on the product you're interested in.
Each ANZ product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with ANZ you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
ANZ Breakfree Home Loan Package Fixed
Achieve greater financial manageability with all of your accounts linked together into one package that also includes a fixed rate home loan.
ANZ Breakfree Home Loan Package Review
The ANZ Breakfree Package waives a range of fees on your home loan and other ANZ products in exchange for charging an annual fee. Here's what you should know first.
ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan
The ANZ Standard Variable Home Loan is a full feature loan with a 100% offset account, a maximum LVR of 90% and can be used for investment properties.
ANZ Equity Manager Home Loan
With the ANZ Equity Manager you can put the equity in your home to work with a line of credit home loan.
ANZ Simplicity PLUS Home Loan
The ANZ Simplicity PLUS Home Loan offers competitive rates and low fees. Compare and apply.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert