As one of the largest banks across Australia and New Zealand, ANZ has a range of home loans to suit different lending needs.
ANZ's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The ANZ Breakfree Package Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.75% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The ANZ Breakfree Home Loan Package Fixed - 2 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 3.95% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare ANZ home loans
Here are rates for three different ANZ mortgage products. Hit the "Load more" button to see a bigger selection and hit "Enquire now" to talk a mortgage broker about any of these home loans and compare other options.
ANZ lender profile
- ANZ is the fourth largest bank in Australia and one of the largest in the world with operations in 25 other nations.
- ANZ offers home loans, personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, bank accounts, insurance products and other banking products and services.
- ANZ offers a wide range of home loans for owner-occupiers and investors wanting to buy or build property.
ANZ mortgage features
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with some ANZ mortgages.|
|Offset account||The ANZ Breakfree Home Loan Package Fixed comes with a 100% offset account when fixing rates for one year.|
|Redraw facility||The ANZ Simplicity PLUS home loan offers fee-free redraw facility.|
|Home loan package||The Breakfree Package offers fee waivers on select ANZ credit cards and saving accounts.|
How do I apply for a ANZ mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific ANZ mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Hitting the 'Enquire Now' button lets you get in touch with a qualified mortgage broker whose lending panel includes ANZ and other lenders. They can offer you free advice and guidance on the product you're interested in.
Each ANZ product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with ANZ you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).