As one of the largest banks across Australia and New Zealand, ANZ has a range of home loans to suit different lending needs.
The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) is the largest bank in New Zealand, the fourth largest bank in Australia and one of the largest in the world with operations in 25 other nations. ANZ offers home loans, personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, bank accounts, insurance products and a range of other banking products and services.
Compare ANZ home loans
Comparison of ANZ Home Loans
If you are buying a home, ANZ can offer you these options:
Each ANZ home loan includes the following benefits:
Simplicity PLUS Home Loan
The Simplicity PLUS home loan is the most basic of all the ANZ home loans. It has a low variable interest rate that is guaranteed to remain low for the life of the loan. There are no extra features attached so you won’t be paying for features you may not need. You can also make unlimited additional repayments.
The ANZ Simplicity PLUS home loan has an upfront loan approval fee of , but no ongoing loan administration fee. There's also no fee charged for using the redraw facility. The minimum redraw amount is . ANZ Simplicity PLUS Home Loan
ANZ Variable Rate Home Loan
The ANZ Variable Rate home loan is structured to give you a home loan with full flexibility and value. It has a number of features designed to accommodate any changes you may experience in your financial and personal circumstances as well as help you to save money. The loan allows you to make additional repayments at any time, and there's a redraw facility so you can access those additional repayments if you need them in the future. You can also link a 100% offset account to your loan, which helps reduce the interest charged on your loan. Plus, under certain circumstances you can take a repayment holiday for up to three months.
The loan can be in the name of an individual, a company or a business entity, but the property being purchased must be for the benefit of yourself, a company director or the beneficiaries of a trust.
ANZ Fixed Rate Home Loan
The ANZ Fixed Rate Home Loan can offer you the certainty of knowing what your repayments will be each month for the period of the fixed term. The fixed interest rate terms available with ANZ are one, two, three, four, five, seven or 10 years on an overall loan term of 30 years. The minimum amount that can be borrowed under the terms of the fixed rate home loan is $20,000 and for any loan with a LVR of more than 80%, lenders mortgage insurance will be required.
The loan can be in the name of an individual, a company or a business entity. ANZ Fixed Rate Home Loan
ANZ Breakfree Home Loan Package
The ANZ Breakfree package encompasses your everyday banking accounts, savings and ANZ credit cards. If you are eligible to add the Breakfree package to your ANZ home loan you can benefit from:
Find out what your repayments will be in a few seconds
Get Yourself Prepared: Applying through ANZ
How to apply for an ANZ home loan
- Start an application online in two minutes. When you follow a secure link from our comparison tables, you will be taken directly to an online application form for the ANZ home loan of your choice. Simply take two minutes to enter your personal contact details, the amount you want to borrow, the deposit you already have, and whether or not you are employed. You don’t have to enter your income, expenses or other assets and liabilities.
- An ANZ mortgage expert will contact you. Within one business day you can expect a return call from an ANZ mortgage expert who can help you with the information you need to finalise the rest of your loan.
- You will need building insurance before your loan can be processed. This is a requirement before your ANZ home loan can be approved.
To make your home loan decision faster and easier, start by comparing all of the features of all ANZ home loans using our comparison tables above. When you have settled on an ANZ loan you’re interested in, follow our secure link to start your application process in just minutes.
Documents needed to apply for an ANZ Home Loan
You will need to provide 100 points of ID to verify your identity.
You’ll need to supply the contract of sale, certificate of title and the transfer of land document for the property you're buying.
You’ll need to provide:
- Information on your assets. Documents displaying your ownership of vehicles, real estate, shares or savings should be shown to your lender.
- Details of your expenses and liabilities. Expenses and liabilities include credit card debt, loan debt, child support payments, utility bills and other outstanding bills that you owe.
- Proof of income. If you earn a wage or salary you need to provide two consecutive pay slips, a letter from your employer stating your income, and information on wage deposits into a transaction account over a three-month period. If you are self-employed you need to provide personal tax returns.