Freedom Lend home loans comparison
Compare home loan rates from Freedom Lend.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Freedom Lend rates for...
- Home buyers. The Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan - LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.17% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan - Special offer LVR <= 80% ≥ $50,000 (Investor, P&I) has a interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Freedom Lend home loans
Compare Freedom Lend home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site " will direct you to Freedom Lend's website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Freedom Lend lender profile
- Freedom Lend is a non-bank lending institution that is based 100% online. Australian-owned and founded in Melbourne, Freedom Lend is able to pass on the savings of being an online business to their customers in the form of lower rates.
- Whether you're buying your first or next home, refinancing an existing loan, building a new home or looking to expand your investment property portfolio, Freedom Lend has a home loan to suit you.
- Freedom Lend is an online lender that doesn't run any physical branches. While face-to-face meetings can be arranged with customers based in Melbourne, other borrowers will need to liaise with Freedom Lend online.
How do I apply for a Freedom Lend mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Freedom Lend's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Freedom Lend's website.
Each Freedom Lend product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Freedom Lend you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan
Things to consider about the Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert