Freedom Lend home loans comparison
Compare home loan rates from Freedom Lend.
Competitive Freedom Lend rates for...
- Home buyers. The Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan - LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Freedom Lend Variable Home Loan - Special offer LVR <= 80% ≥ $50,000 (Investor, P&I) has a 2.84% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Freedom Lend home loans
Compare Freedom Lend home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site " will direct you to Freedom Lend's website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Freedom Lend lender profile
- Freedom Lend is a non-bank lending institution that is based 100% online. Australian-owned and founded in Melbourne, Freedom Lend is able to pass on the savings of being an online business to their customers in the form of lower rates.
- Whether you're buying your first or next home, refinancing an existing loan, building a new home or looking to expand your investment property portfolio, Freedom Lend has a home loan to suit you.
- Freedom Lend is an online lender that doesn't run any physical branches. While face-to-face meetings can be arranged with customers based in Melbourne, other borrowers will need to liaise with Freedom Lend online.
How do I apply for a Freedom Lend mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Freedom Lend's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Freedom Lend's website.
Each Freedom Lend product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Freedom Lend you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Read more on this topic
NAB cuts rates for home buyers, beating out its Big Four rivals With owner-occupier rates falling to 2.19%, NAB is now the most competitive of the Big Four banks.
Hume Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Rate A review of the Hume Bank Fixed - 2 Year Rate. Learn more about this product.
How to cut $5,000 in home loan interest in one year The ACCC is urging consumers not to settle for the advertised headline variable rate when considering a new home loan.
Reduce Rate Slasher Variable Home Loan A review of the Reduce Rate Slasher Variable Home Loan. This loan has a 100% offset account.
Buying and selling property during coronavirus Your guide to property transactions during the coronavirus pandemic.
Fixed rate home loans are now the lowest rates on the market The coronavirus, financial forecasts and RBA decisions have made fixed mortgage rates incredibly competitive. For now.
Coronavirus and home loan refinancing The coronavirus pandemic is a good time to look at refinancing your mortgage to recession-proof your finances.
Rental relief and coronavirus: Support for Australian tenants who can't pay rent A guide to renter support during coronavirus, include government policies, welfare payments and more information for tenants who can't pay rent.
Coronavirus mortgage relief and repayment help A run-down of the coronavirus support packages offered by Australian lenders and other ways you can get help.
Every lender passing on the RBA's surprise second March 2020 rate cut Check if your lender is passing on the cut and offering you a lower variable mortgage rate (and if they're not, here's what you should do).
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert