We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Great Southern Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.09% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.</80%>
- Investors. The Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.35% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Great Southern Bank home loans
Compare Great Southern Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Great Southern Bank's website for the product you selected.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Great Southern Bank lender profile
- Great Southern Bank, formerly known as Credit Union Australia, offers home loans, transaction and savings accounts, personal loans, credit cards, insurance and financial planning.
- As a 100% customer-owned institution, Great Southern Bank is able to reinvest profits to help it offer affordable home loan options by reducing fees and interest rates.
Great Southern Bank mortgage features
Great Southern Bank offers competitive fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
|Deposit size||Most Great Southern Bank home loans let you borrow 90-95% of your property's value.|
|Redraw||Most Great Southern Bank products allow you to redraw extra repayments from your mortgage.|
How do I apply for a Great Southern Bank mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Great Southern Bank's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Great Southern Bank's website.
Each Great Southern Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Great Southern Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Great Southern Bank Basic Variable Home Loan review
With the Great Southern Bank Basic Variable Home Loan you get all the great features of a basic home loan but none of the extras you may not use as well as no ongoing fees.
Great Southern Bank Equity Line of Credit
More just a source of funds, a Great Southern Bank Equity Line of Credit can be the gateway from just owning a home to managing a financially sound and lucrative investment portfolio.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert