Community First is a long established Australian credit union, having been operating for over 50 years.
Community First is a credit union that currently looks after 60,000+ of the 4.5 million credit union customers in Australia and offers a range of products and features across their home loan, personal loan, savings and insurance products.
Investment Basic Variable Home Loan - limited time offer
For a limited time, Community First is offering a new interest rate for principal and interest investment lending. All other normal fees apply. This offer has an application deadline of 08 August 2018 and your loan must be funded by 08 November 2018.
3 Year Fixed Home loan new offer
This offer applies for new owner-occupier customers on principal and interest repayments. The offer is available for a maximum loan-to-value ratio of 95%. Offer is for home loan applications made between 17 May 2018 and 08 August 2018 funded by 08 November 2018 and can be withdrawn at any time.
Compare Community First Home Loans
Types of home loans from Community First
Choosing the type of home loan you want and need is just as important as choosing the right provider and so Community First offers you a range of home loan products each with different features to suit your situation.
- Accelerator Home Loan. If you’re looking for a little more flexibility and functionality this variable rate home loan also includes a 100% offset account which allows you to keep your savings and transaction funds in one account to save on fees, and that balance then saves you interest. Customers are also rewarded with a discount of up to 0.50% off the standard variable rate plus a range of other discounts on products and services.
- Honeymoon Home Loan. To ease you into the new role of mortgage holder you can enjoy a low fixed interest rate for the first year. This gives you a chance to rebuild your savings after fulfilling deposit requirements, or gives you extra room in your budget to decorate and furnish your new home. After the first year the rate reverts to the Community First standard variable rate.
- Fixed Home Loan. You can choose a fixed interest rate for 1, 2 or 3 years to give you the security of a fixed home loan repayment and protection against interest rate rises. The Community First fixed home loans allow for free additional repayments of up to $25,000 p.a. and a redraw facility.
Features of Community First home loans
Community First allows you to manage and apply for your home loan in a way which suits you and they have mobile lenders and online application forms, as well as a mobile banking app which you can use on your mobile phone any time anywhere.
Your home loan will not have an annual fee unless you are adding a package, and with the Community First Accelerator Package you’ll be adding:
- An interest rate discount of up to 0.90% p.a. for the life of the loan depending on your loan amount.
- A 100% offset account which can save you interest everyday you have a balance in your account, while giving you transaction account access to the funds at any time.
- A credit card with no annual fee or application fee.
- A discount on home and contents insurance.
- A discount on car insurance.
Choosing a home loan and a home loan provider is not a decision making process which should be rushed. You’ll need to assess your own needs and financial situation, consider the grants and assistance available for your application and look at your needs now and into the medium term.