Community First Home Loans
Community First is a long established Australian credit union, having been operating for over 50 years.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Community First's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Community First Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.44% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package - 3 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Community First Home Loans
Compare Community First home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to go to Community First's website for the selected home loan.
Community First lender profile
- Community First Credit Union started business in 1959. It's a mutual organisation, meaning it delivers benefits to members rather than shareholders.
- Today Community First has more than 68,000 members. They have fifteen branches in Sydney and the NSW Central Coast.
- Community First offers home loans, personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, bank accounts, car loans and insurance products.
Community First mortgage features
Community First offers fixed and variable rate mortgages, with options for home buyers and investors plus package loans that bundle other Community First products together.
|Deposit size||Many Community First home loans are available with a 5% deposit (95% max insured LVR), including some of its most competitive offers.|
|Offset account||The Community First Fixed Home Loan comes with a 100% offset account.|
|Redraw facility||Most Community First products offer fee-free redraw facility.|
How do I apply for a Community First mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Community First mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking "Go to site" on the Community First comparison table will take you through to the lender's website.
Each Community First product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Community First you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package
The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package is a package home loan that offers discounts on Community First products and rates with annual package fee.
Community First Honeymoon Home Loan
Own your own home sooner with features like a 100% offset account.
Community First Fixed Home Loan
A fixed rate home loan with no annual or monthly fees and a 100% offset account.
Community First Basic Variable Home Loan
With the lowest ongoing variable interest rate, the Community First Basic Variable Home Loan is one of the best home loans available.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert