Community First is a long established Australian credit union, having been operating for over 50 years.
Community First's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package - $250k and over New Money Offer (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package - $250k and over New Money Offer (Investor, IO) has a 3.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Community First Home Loans
Compare Community First home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to go to Community First's website for the selected home loan.
Community First lender profile
- Community First Credit Union started business in 1959. It's a mutual organisation, meaning it delivers benefits to members rather than shareholders.
- Today Community First has more than 68,000 members. They have fifteen branches in Sydney and the NSW Central Coast.
- Community First offers home loans, personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, bank accounts, car loans and insurance products.
Community First mortgage features
Community First offers fixed and variable rate mortgages, with options for home buyers and investors plus package loans that bundle other Community First products together.
|Deposit size||Many Community First home loans are available with a 5% deposit (95% max insured LVR), including some of its most competitive offers.|
|Offset account||The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package comes with a 100% offset account.|
|Redraw facility||Most Community First products offer fee-free redraw facility.|
|Package benefits||Community First has several package loans that let you combine a credit card with an offset account for a single annual fee.|
How do I apply for a Community First mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Community First mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking "Go to site" on the Community First comparison table will take you through to the lender's website.
Each Community First product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Community First you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).