Great Southern Bank Personal Loans
If you need a personal loan, Great Southern Bank’s range of personal loan products can help you save on fees and charges.
Great Southern Bank personal loans allow you to renovate your home, host your dream wedding, go on your honeymoon or buy a new car. With competitive interest rates and zero monthly fees, it's worth including Great Southern Bank in your comparison.
Compare Great Southern Bank personal loans
Compare types of personal loans from Great Southern Bank
- Fixed rate personal loan. You can use Great Southern Bank's fixed rate personal loan for just about anything, from purchasing a new car to consolidating debt. Your repayments will be fixed throughout the life of your loan. You can also make as many extra repayments as you wish. There are no penalties if you pay off your loan early.
- Variable rate personal loan. Great Southern Bank's variable rate personal loan has a competitive interest rate and zero monthly fees. With this loan, you can make extra repayments without fees and repay your loan early without penalty. You can also use this loan to consolidate debt and combine your other higher interest debts into one loan product.
- Fixed rate car loan. This loan product is specially designed for the purchase of a vehicle, both new and used. It offers competitive interest rates and zero monthly fees. With a fixed repayment plan, you can budget your repayments with ease.
Features and benefits of a Great Southern Bank personal loan
- Competitive fixed rate. Your interest rate will remain fixed throughout the life of your loan.
- Unlimited extra repayments. You can make as many repayments as you wish, as often as you like. If you pay off your loan early, you won't be charged extra fees or penalties.
- No monthly fees. There are no monthly or ongoing maintenance fees with Great Southern Bank's range of personal loans.
- Various loan options. Great Southern Bank's range of loans allow you to choose a product that suits your needs and circumstances. You can choose between a fixed, variable or secured loan.
- Fast response to your application. No long waiting periods! You'll hear from Great Southern Bank within 30 seconds of submitting your application.
What are the other loan products offered by Great Southern Bank?
- Home loans. Your dream home is that much closer. Choose from a range of home loans with fixed or variable rates.
- Business banking. With Great Southern Bank's business banking products, you could start a new business or pump some cash into your current enterprise.
- Transaction accounts. With no monthly fees, you can take care of your everyday banking needs.
- Insurance. Cover all your needs, including personal medical insurance.
- Savings accounts. Savings accounts that suit your needs, including those for children aged 10 to 17.
How to apply for a personal loan from Great Southern Bank
If you wish to apply for a Great Southern Bank personal loan, click "Go to Site" on this page to begin your application. You will need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Age: You must be at least 18 years old.
- Residency: You must be a permanent resident of Australia or an Australian citizen.
- Credit: You must have a good credit history, with no defaults on your credit card or other loans over the last five years.
Keep the following documents handy when applying:
- Identification. This includes a valid form of photo ID, such as your passport or driver's license.
- Income. This includes your current income and any additional regular income.
- Assets. You will need to provide details of your assets, including property, vehicles, savings and investments.
- Liabilities. You will also need to provide a list of all your current financial obligations, including other loans and credit card debts.
When you're looking for a personal loan, make sure to compare lenders and options before applying.
More guides on Finder
Best Cyber Monday deals you can still get today: Up to 70% off
Black Friday is now over, but you can still pick up stacks of Cyber Monday deals that are every bit as good.
How a pink trading platform dominated New Zealand
Sharesies boasts 500,000 Kiwi customers - or one-tenth of the New Zealand population.
Woolworths vs Coles: Which paid membership is better? [VIDEO]
Is it worth spending more with Everyday Extra or Coles Plus?
Savings with Sarah #10
Aussies are predicted to spend $30 billion this festive season. Here's 7 key tips on how you can save on gift-buying.
Cyber Monday laptop deals 2023
Access deals and discounts of up to 65% off laptops from Dell, Microsoft, HP and more in the 2023 Cyber Monday sale event.
Standing desk sale: 35% off at Omnidesk for Cyber Monday
Upgrade your home office this Cyber Monday with 35% off ergonomic standing desks from Omnidesk.
Cyber Monday iPhone deals 2023
If you're looking for iPhone deals in this year's Cyber Monday sales, check out our roundup of the very best discounts around.
Virgin flights to Uluru: How many points do you need?
Can you get a red-hot deal for the red centre?
How to avoid a Christmas debt hangover
11% of us are putting our holiday shopping on plastic.
Black Friday Weekend: Today’s 25 best deals
From cutting-edge gadgets to deluxe mattresses, these are the best Black Friday deals you can get over the weekend.