Compare interest rates from homeloans.com.au and learn more about its products.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare homeloans.com.au home loans
Compare homeloans.com.au home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to homeloans.com.au's website for the product you selected.
homeloans.com.au lender profile
- homeloans.com.au is an online Australian lender with a range of competitive home loan products, including loans with offset accounts and loans for self-employed borrowers.
- The lender is a subsidiary of Resimac Group, a non-bank lender with more than 50,000 customers. Resimac has been operating since 1985 and provides the funding for homeloans.com.au mortgages.
- As a 100% online lender, homeloans.com.au has an online application process plus phone support.
homeloans.com.au mortgage features
homeloans.com.au offers competitive variable rate mortgages for owner-occupiers and investors.
|Deposit size||Most homeloans.com.au home loans let you borrow 90–95% of your property's value. You need to find a guarantor or pay lenders mortgage insurance if your deposit is under 20%.|
|Offset account||The homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset, as the name suggests, comes with a 100% offset account.|
|Redraw||Most homeloans.com.au products allow you to redraw extra repayments from your mortgage to spend as you need it.|
|Loan purpose and repayment||homeloans.com.au mortgages have options for investors and homebuyers. You can also choose between interest-only and principal and interest repayments.|
How do I apply for a homeloans.com.au mortgage?
Clicking "Go to site" on homeloans.com.au's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to homeloans.com.au's website.
Each homeloans.com.au product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with homeloans.com.au you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's licence, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset
The homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset is fee-free and features a 100% offset account.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.