The Capricornian home loans
Compare home loan rates from The Capricornian.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive The Capricornian rates for...
- Home buyers. The Capricornian Premium Choice Home Loan - Fixed 2 Year LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier) has a 2.54% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Capricornian Premium Choice Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed LVR <= 80% (Investor) has a 2.7% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare The Capricornian home loans
Compare The Capricornian home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
The Capricornian lender profile
- The Capricornian is a 100% member-owned credit union in Central Queensland. The organisation was founded in 1959.
- This credit union has branches in the following towns: Rockhampton, Yeppoon, Gladstone, Emerald, Miriam Vale and Springsure.
- In addition to mortgages, The Capricornian offers bank accounts, insurance, car and personal loans.
How do I apply for a Capricornian mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from The Capricornian, please contact the lender directly.
Each The Capricornian product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with The Capricornian you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Out of cycle: How your home loan rate could increase this year, even if the cash rate doesn’t
The last time the cash rate held for extended period of 34 months, banks changed their interest rates seven times - five of which were increases.
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 60% of experts blame BNPL for drop in credit cards
Credit cards are being used less and experts say Buy Now Pay Later services such as Afterpay and Zip are to blame, according to new research from Finder. In this month's Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey™, 39 experts and economists weighed in on future cash rate moves and other issues related to the state of the Australian economy.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
Citi Rewards Card – Velocity Points Offer
Enjoy 100,000 bonus Velocity Points, a reduced first-year annual fee and points per $1 spent with the Citi Rewards credit card.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert