On this page you can find information about The Capricornian home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive The Capricornian rates for...
Compare The Capricornian home loans
Compare The Capricornian home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
The Capricornian lender profile
- The Capricornian is a 100% member-owned credit union in Central Queensland. The organisation was founded in 1959.
- This credit union has branches in the following towns: Rockhampton, Yeppoon, Gladstone, Emerald, Miriam Vale and Springsure.
- In addition to mortgages, The Capricornian offers bank accounts, insurance, car and personal loans.
How do I apply for a Capricornian mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from The Capricornian, please contact the lender directly.
Each The Capricornian product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with The Capricornian you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?