Your guide to home loans from BankSA.
Competitive BankSA rates for...
- Home buyers. The BankSA Advantage Package Fixed Home Loan - 5 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The BankSA Advantage Package Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 3.23% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare BankSA home loans
Compare BankSA home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to start your application process.
BankSA lender profile
- BankSA is South Australia's biggest provider of housing, personal finance and rural banking services.
- Its range of personal banking products includes everything from accounts and credit cards to insurance and personal loans
- BankSA offers several home loan products designed for a range of borrowers, whether you're a first-time buyer, an investor, renovating or looking to refinance an existing mortgage.
BankSA mortgage features
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with many BankSA mortgages.|
|Offset account||Some BankSA mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Redraw facility||Many home loans offered by BankSA for both investors and home buyers offer redraw facility.|
|Package offer||The BankSA Advantage Package home loan comes with various cashback offers depending on your home loan purpose (investing, home buying or refinancing)|
How do I apply for an BankSA mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific BankSA mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking "Go to Site" on a product will start your application process and redirect you through to the BankSA website.
Each BankSA product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with BankSA you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).