Yard home loans
Compare home loan rates from Yard, an online Australian lender.
Competitive Yard home loan rates for...
- Home buyers. The Yard Variable Home Loan – LVR 80% Special (Owner-Occupier, P&I) has a 2.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Yard Variable Investor Loan - LVR 80% (P&I) has a 2.92% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Yard home loans
Compare Yard home loan products in the table below.
Yard lender profile
- Yard is an online lender that's Australian owned. Yard only offers home loans and no other financial products, with a focus on convenience and competitive offerings.
- Yard offers variable rate loans for home buyers, investors and anyone looking to refinance. Loans are available for PAYG or self-employed borrowers. Yard also has a construction loan, a bridging loan and an SMSF loan.
- As an online lender, Yard communicates with customers via phone, email and online chat. Yard has an Australian team of mortgage consultants who can help you through the application process.
Yard mortgage features
Here is some more information about Yard's loans.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with a Yard mortgage, depending on your circumstances.|
|Loan purpose||You can use a Yard mortgage to buy a home to live in, an investment property, construction loan or a house and land package.|
|Digital lending||Yard is an online lender (with online and phone support). You can apply online and will need to have your identity verified.|
How do I apply for a Yard mortgage?
Clicking the green button on Yard's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to its website.
Each Yard product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Yard, you are required to provide specific information, so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. You will be expected to provide the following documents:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's licence, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Read more on this topic
Athena's new home loan rates get lower as you pay your mortgage off As your equity grows to 30 and 40%, your rate drops, effectively rewarding you for paying off the loan.
House prices continue falling (slowly) across Australia July's CoreLogic data shows a nationwide drop of 0.6% in the third straight month of price declines in most Australian capitals.
MOVE Bank Complete Package Fixed Home Loan Looking for a low fixed rate loan with an offset account and package benefits? Check out MOVE's Complete Package Fixed Home Loan.
NAB cuts rates for home buyers, beating out its Big Four rivals With owner-occupier rates falling to 2.19%, NAB is now the most competitive of the Big Four banks.
Hume Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Rate A review of the Hume Bank Fixed - 2 Year Rate. Learn more about this product.
How to cut $5,000 in home loan interest in one year The ACCC is urging consumers not to settle for the advertised headline variable rate when considering a new home loan.
Reduce Rate Slasher Variable Home Loan A review of the Reduce Rate Slasher Variable Home Loan. This loan has a 100% offset account.
Buying and selling property during coronavirus Your guide to property transactions during the coronavirus pandemic.
Fixed rate home loans are now the lowest rates on the market The coronavirus, financial forecasts and RBA decisions have made fixed mortgage rates incredibly competitive. For now.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Athena Liberate Home Loan - 70% to 80% LVR Owner Occupier, P&I (*now 2.59%, drops to 2.54% on 30 Sep)
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan. This rate will drop to 2.54% p.a on 30 September 2020 for new and existing customers. You can get this rate if you apply today.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert