Yard home loans
Compare home loan rates from Yard, an online Australian lender.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Yard home loan rates for...
- Home buyers. The Yard Variable Home Loan – LVR 80% Special (Owner-Occupier, P&I) has a 2.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Yard Variable Investor Loan - LVR 80% (P&I) has a 2.92% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Yard home loans
Compare Yard home loan products in the table below.
Yard lender profile
- Yard is an online lender that's Australian owned. Yard only offers home loans and no other financial products, with a focus on convenience and competitive offerings.
- Yard offers variable rate loans for home buyers, investors and anyone looking to refinance. Loans are available for PAYG or self-employed borrowers. Yard also has a construction loan, a bridging loan and an SMSF loan.
- As an online lender, Yard communicates with customers via phone, email and online chat. Yard has an Australian team of mortgage consultants who can help you through the application process.
Yard mortgage features
Here is some more information about Yard's loans.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with a Yard mortgage, depending on your circumstances.|
|Loan purpose||You can use a Yard mortgage to buy a home to live in, an investment property, construction loan or a house and land package.|
|Digital lending||Yard is an online lender (with online and phone support). You can apply online and will need to have your identity verified.|
How do I apply for a Yard mortgage?
Clicking the green button on Yard's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to its website.
Each Yard product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Yard, you are required to provide specific information, so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. You will be expected to provide the following documents:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's licence, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Yard Variable Home Loan
The Variable Home Loan from Yard is a variable rate home loan with low rates for investors and home buyers.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert