Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.
Compare Heartland Reverse Mortgages home loans
Compare Heartland products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Once you’ve entered your details, an Aussie broker will be in touch to start supporting you on your home loan journey.
- Our panel of 25+ lenders will allow you to compare 100’s of rates
- Get access to free suburb and property reports
- Have expert guidance through the entire application process.
An expert leader in mortgage brokering
Heartland Reverse Mortgages lender profile
- Heartland Reverse Mortgages is one of Australia's leading reverse mortgage lenders. A reverse mortgage enables seniors to access the equity in their property to help them live comfortably in retirement without having to sell their home.
- Heartland Reverse Mortgages was founded in 2004 and has served over 21,000 Australian seniors. The company is owned by New Zealand's Heartland Group Holdings Limited.
- The company's products have borrower protection and a no negative equity guarantee, which mean that your reverse mortgage borrowing costs won't exceed the sale value of your house (ensuring that you or your family will be able to cover your debts).
How do I apply for a Heartland Reverse Mortgages mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Heartland Reverse Mortgages, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each Heartland Reverse Mortgages product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Heartland Reverse Mortgages you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Heartland Standard Reverse Mortgage
Over 60 and looking for a reverse mortgage? The Heartland Standard Reverse Mortgage could work for you.
Find the right home loan now
Ask an Expert