Learn more about Bluestone home loans.
On this page you can find information about Bluestone home loans.
Bluestone lender profile
- Bluestone is a Sydney-based mortgage lender established in 2000. To date, the company has originated more than $4.8 billion worth of loans for more than 22,000 customers.
- Since the company is a risk-based lender, not a bank, the interest rate on all loans is determined by funding costs, loan-to-value ratios, the borrower's credit, and mortgage/rental repayment history. This means that Bluestone Group will consider home loans for those with bad credit, discharged bankrupts or those with rental and mortgage arrears.
Bluestone mortgage features
Bluestone has loans for self-employed borrowers and borrowers with irregular income.
|Deposit size||Most Bluestone loans require 30-35% deposits because they are offered to borrowers with poor credit or self-employed borrowers.|
|Split facility||Some of Bluestone's mortgages allow you to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Self-employed borrowers||Bluestone offers the Business Easy mortgage for self-employed borrowers.|
How do I apply for a Bluestone mortgage?
Each Bluestone product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bluestone you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).