Bluestone Group Home Loans
Learn more about Bluestone and its home loan products.
On this page you can find information about Bluestone home loans.
Compare Bluestone Home Loan
Bluestone lender profile
- Bluestone was founded in Sydney in 2000. The company has served over 60,000 customers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bluestone serves PAYG borrowers, self-employed borrowers and borrowers with past credit difficulties.
- Since Bluestone is a risk-based lender, interest rates on its loans are determined by funding costs, loan-to-value ratios, the borrower's credit history, and individual circumstances. mortgage/rental repayment history.
Bluestone mortgage features
Bluestone has loans for home buyers, investors, self-employed borrowers and borrowers with irregular income.
|Deposit size||You will need at least a 20% deposit to qualify for a Bluestone loan.|
|Debt consolidation||Bluestone lets you consolidate multiple debts into your home loan.|
|Self-employed borrowers||Bluestone offers mortgages for self-employed borrowers who may not have regular PAYG income.|
How do I apply for a Bluestone mortgage?
Each Bluestone product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bluestone you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. You can use recent payslips or Business Activity Statements to establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert