Greater Bank Home Loans
Compare a range of competitive home loans from Greater Bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Greater Bank's Competitive rate for...
- Home buyers. The Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan - Discounted 1 Year Fixed with Family Pledge Home Loan - Up to 110% LVR (Owner Occupier) has a 1.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 110%.
- Investors. The Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed (Investor) P&I has a 2.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Greater Bank home loans
Compare Greater Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Greater Bank's website for the product you selected.
Greater Bank lender profile
- Greater Bank is a customer-owned bank which has branches across NSW and southeast Queensland. Opening its doors in 1945, Greater Bank now has over $6 billion in assets.
- They offer competitive home loans to borrowers buying property in NSW, southeast Queensland and the ACT, as well as a range of other financial products.
Greater Bank mortgage features
Greater Bank offers competitive mortgages for a range of needs.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with some Greater Bank mortgages, and 110% with a Family Pledge loan (this requires a guarantor).|
|Guarantor Option||Greater Bank's Family Pledge allows borrowers to get a parental guarantor on their mortgage, meaning you can borrow more with a smaller deposit.|
|Interest only||The Ultimate Home Loan has an interest only rate for investors.|
|Offset account||The Ultimate Home Loan comes with a 100% offset account.|
How do I apply for a Greater Bank mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Greater Bank's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Greater Bank's website.
Each Greater Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Greater Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
He’s a bit of a fixer-upper: 4 in 5 first home buyers intend to renovate
First home buyers are getting practical with different tactics to enter the property market, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison website. A new survey has revealed that 1 in 5 (22%) first home buyers plan to renovate immediately after purchasing. Finder shares tips for sticking to your renovation budget.
Out of cycle: How your home loan rate could increase this year, even if the cash rate doesn’t
The last time the cash rate held for extended period of 34 months, banks changed their interest rates seven times - five of which were increases.
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 60% of experts blame BNPL for drop in credit cards
Credit cards are being used less and experts say Buy Now Pay Later services such as Afterpay and Zip are to blame, according to new research from Finder. In this month's Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey™, 39 experts and economists weighed in on future cash rate moves and other issues related to the state of the Australian economy.
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 74% of experts fear first home buyers will be pushed out of market
Soaring property prices and stamp duty fees have experts fearing that first home buyers may be soon pushed out of the market.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert