Greater Bank Home Loans
Compare a range of competitive home loans from Greater Bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Greater Bank's Competitive rate for...
- Home buyers. The Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan - Discounted 1 Year Fixed with Family Pledge Home Loan - Up to 110% LVR (Owner Occupier) has a 1.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 110%.
- Investors. The Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed (Investor) P&I has a 2.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Greater Bank home loans
Compare Greater Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Greater Bank's website for the product you selected.
Greater Bank lender profile
- Greater Bank is a customer-owned bank which has branches across NSW and southeast Queensland. Opening its doors in 1945, Greater Bank now has over $6 billion in assets.
- They offer competitive home loans to borrowers buying property in NSW, southeast Queensland and the ACT, as well as a range of other financial products.
Greater Bank mortgage features
Greater Bank offers competitive mortgages for a range of needs.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with some Greater Bank mortgages, and 110% with a Family Pledge loan (this requires a guarantor).|
|Guarantor Option||Greater Bank's Family Pledge allows borrowers to get a parental guarantor on their mortgage, meaning you can borrow more with a smaller deposit.|
|Interest only||The Ultimate Home Loan has an interest only rate for investors.|
|Offset account||The Ultimate Home Loan comes with a 100% offset account.|
How do I apply for a Greater Bank mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Greater Bank's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Greater Bank's website.
Each Greater Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Greater Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
5 capital cities set for property price booms in 2021
Experts predict widespread property price growth in 2021, with a number of cities earmarked for double-digit growth.
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Are you better off putting $10k in your home loan or in super?
Our experts crunch the numbers to help you work out the best place to park your money: is it your mortgage or your super fund?
Christmas comedown: 1 in 4 Aussies worried about housing costs
One in four (25%) Australians are worried about how they will pay the rent or mortgage after Christmas, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site. Find out how the Finder App can help save you money in 2021.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
What is a redraw facility?
Here's what borrowers need to know about home loans with redraw facilities.
It’s official: Comparing home loans saves you big money
Lenders often give discounts to new borrowers, but not to loyal existing customers. Here's how to work out if you're being charged too much.
Find out more about AdvancePay, the Commonwealth Bank's new "pay on demand" platform accessible to creditworthy CommBank customers.
Explore the benefits of rendering a house versus renovating, and the ways which render can improve your home’s overall performance.
How to start an accounting business
Find out what you need to know before starting an accounting business.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert