Compare a range of competitive home loans from Greater Bank.
Greater Bank's Competitive rate for...
- Home buyers. The Greater Bank Great Rate Home Loan - Discounted 1 Year Fixed LVR ≤90% ($150K+ Owner Occupier) has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Greater Bank Ultimate Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed (Investor) P&I has a 3.74% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Greater Bank home loans
Compare Greater Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Greater Bank’s website for the product you selected.
Greater Bank lender profile
- Greater Bank is a customer-owned bank which has branches across NSW and southeast Queensland. Opening its doors in 1945, Greater Bank now has over $6 billion in assets.
- They offer competitive home loans to borrowers buying property in NSW, southeast Queensland and the ACT, as well as a range of other financial products.
Greater Bank mortgage features
Greater Bank offers competitive mortgages for a range of needs.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with some Greater Bank mortgages, and 110% with a Family Pledge loan (this requires a guarantor).|
|Guarantor Option||Greater Bank's Family Pledge allows borrowers to get a parental guarantor on their mortgage, meaning you can borrow more with a smaller deposit.|
|Interest only||The Ultimate Home Loan has an interest only rate for investors.|
|Offset account||The Ultimate Home Loan comes with a 100% offset account.|
How do I apply for a Greater Bank mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Greater Bank's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Greater Bank’s website.
Each Greater Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Greater Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).