MyState home loans
Compare home loan rates from MyState Home Loans.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
MyState rates for...
- Home buyers. The Mystate Basic Variable Home Loan - LVR <80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Mystate Basic Variable Home Loan - LVR <80% (Investor, P&I) has a 2.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare MyState home loans
Compare MyState home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
MyState lender profile
- MyState Bank has been operating for over 50 years and has served more than 135,000 customers. It is a Tasmanian organisation owned by MyState Limited.
- The bank offers savings accounts, mortgages, personal loans and insurance products.
- MyState has online banking services, branch and phone support plus a banking app.
How do I apply for a MyState mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from MyState, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each MyState product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with MyState you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 60% of experts blame BNPL for drop in credit cards
Credit cards are being used less and experts say Buy Now Pay Later services such as Afterpay and Zip are to blame, according to new research from Finder. In this month's Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey™, 39 experts and economists weighed in on future cash rate moves and other issues related to the state of the Australian economy.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
Sarah Megginson joins Finder to lead home loan editorial strategy
Highly regarded journalist and industry heavyweight Sarah Megginson has joined Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site, to oversee the editorial strategy for its home loans vertical.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert