On this page you can find information about MyState home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Compare MyState home loans
Compare MyState home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated January 25th, 2020
MyState lender profile
- MyState Bank has been operating for over 50 years and has served more than 135,000 customers. It is a Tasmanian organisation owned by MyState Limited.
- The bank offers savings accounts, mortgages, personal loans and insurance products.
- MyState has online banking services, branch and phone support plus a banking app.
How do I apply for a MyState mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from MyState, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each MyState product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with MyState you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?