MyState home loans
Compare home loan rates from MyState Home Loans.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
MyState rates for...
- Home buyers. The Mystate Basic Variable Home Loan - LVR <80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Mystate Basic Variable Home Loan - LVR <80% (Investor, P&I) has a 3.03% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare MyState home loans
Compare MyState home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
MyState lender profile
- MyState Bank has been operating for over 50 years and has served more than 135,000 customers. It is a Tasmanian organisation owned by MyState Limited.
- The bank offers savings accounts, mortgages, personal loans and insurance products.
- MyState has online banking services, branch and phone support plus a banking app.
How do I apply for a MyState mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from MyState, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each MyState product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with MyState you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
How to start a small business from home
6 tips to start a successful home based business.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Free Loan Agreement Templates (Australia)
Learn how to write a loan agreement and find out where you can get free legal templates.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
The home loan hedge: Aussies prefer split rate mortgages
Finder research shows that 1 in 5 Aussies would prefer to split their mortgage between fixed and variable if they were to refinance. Find out how a split loan can benefit you.
Finder Awards 2020 Best Refinance Home Loan (OO)
Winner, finalists and methodology for Finder Awards 2020 Best Refinance Home Loan (OO).
Finder Awards 2020 Best Low Deposit Home Loan (Owner-Occupier Variable)
Winner, finalists and methodology for Finder Awards 2020 Best Low Deposit Home Loan (Owner-Occupier Variable).
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert