RESIMAC Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Resimac.
Competitive Resimac rates for...
- Home buyers. The Resimac Prime Flex Home Loan - LVR up to 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.81% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Resimac Prime Flex Home Loan - LVR up to 80% (Investor, P&I) has a 3.06% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Resimac home loans
Compare Resimac home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Resimac lender profile
- Resimac Group Ltd was founded in 1985. Today the brand has over 50,000 customers. Resimac has over 250 staff in Australia and New Zealand..
- Resimac obtains funding through a securitisation program coupled with support from major banks such as National Australia Bank (NAB), Westpac Banking Corporation and Commonwealth Bank.
- As a publicly unlisted company with an operational corporate governance regime, RESIMAC was the first non-bank issuer to hold an Australian Financial Services License.
How do I apply for a Resimac mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from RESIMAC, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact RESIMAC directly.
Each Resimac product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Resimac you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert