RESIMAC Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Resimac.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Resimac rates for...
- Home buyers. The Resimac Prime Flex Home Loan - LVR up to 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Resimac Prime Flex Home Loan - LVR up to 80% (Investor, P&I) has a 2.64% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Resimac home loans
Compare Resimac home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Resimac lender profile
- Resimac Group Ltd was founded in 1985. Today the brand has over 50,000 customers. Resimac has over 250 staff in Australia and New Zealand.
- Resimac obtains funding through a securitisation program coupled with support from major banks such as National Australia Bank (NAB), Westpac Banking Corporation and Commonwealth Bank.
- As a publicly unlisted company with an operational corporate governance regime, RESIMAC was the first non-bank issuer to hold an Australian Financial Services License.
How do I apply for a Resimac mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from RESIMAC, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact RESIMAC directly.
Each Resimac product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Resimac you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Nano promises faster mobile home loans, with payment features on top
Borrowers will be able to tap their phone and buy a coffee – via their home loan.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert