On this page you can find information about Resimac home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Resimac rates for...
Compare Resimac home loans
Compare Resimac home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated November 21st, 2019
Resimac lender profile
- Resimac Group Ltd was founded in 1985. Today the brand has over 50,000 customers. Resimac has over 250 staff in Australia and New Zealand..
- Resimac obtains funding through a securitisation program coupled with support from major banks such as National Australia Bank (NAB), Westpac Banking Corporation and Commonwealth Bank.
- As a publicly unlisted company with an operational corporate governance regime, RESIMAC was the first non-bank issuer to hold an Australian Financial Services License.
How do I apply for a Resimac mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from RESIMAC, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact RESIMAC directly.
Each Resimac product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Resimac you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?