Compare the latest P&N Bank home loans.
P&N's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The P&N Bank & Home Loan Intro Rate has a 3.15% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The P&N Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Years (LVR > 80%, Investor) has a 3.5% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare P&N Bank home loans
Compare P&N home loan products below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to talk a mortgage broker about any of these home loans and compare other options.
P&N Bank lender profile
- P&N Bank is a member-owned bank that has been providing financial services since 1990. Originally known as Police & Nurses Credit Society, the bank offers a full range of banking services, insurance, loans and financial planning.
- The bank has a number of physical branches in Western Australia, mostly in Perth, but members can make use of ATMs with a P&N access facility all over Australia.
How do I apply for a P&N Bank mortgage?
Hitting the 'Enquire Now' button lets you get in touch with a qualified mortgage broker whose lending panel includes P&N Bank and other lenders. They can offer you free advice and guidance on the product you're interested in.
Each P&N Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with P&N you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).