Bank Of Queensland Home Loans
Explore Bank of Queensland (BOQ) home loans rates and find a mortgage that suits your needs
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Bank of Queensland rates for...
- Home buyers. The Bank of Queensland Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate Discount Rate $150k+ 80% LVR (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 1.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Bank of Queensland Fixed Rate Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed Rate Discount Rate $150k+ 80% LVR (Investor, P&I) has a 2.44% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Bank of Queensland home loans
Bank of Queensland lender profile
- With more 160 branches across Australia, BOQ has been doing business since 1874.
- BOQ is a leading regional bank that is not owned by any of the Big Four banks.
- BOQ is completely independent and offers a range of personal banking products and services.
Bank of Queensland mortgage features
Bank of Queensland fer fixed and variable rates for investors and owner occupiers, with basic and package offers.
|Deposit size||Some of Bank of Queensland's home loans let you borrow up to 95%.|
|Package benefits||The Bank of Queensland privileges package lets you combine a mortgages with an offset account, credit card, transaction account and other BOQ products.|
|Offset account||Some Bank of Queensland mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Redraw facility||Some of BOQ's home loans like the Bank of Queensland Economy Home Loan come with a redraw facility.|
How do I apply for a Bank of Queensland mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Bank of Queensland mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to a Bank of Queensland lending specialist.
Each Bank of Queensland product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of Queensland you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan
Read a review of the Bank of Queensland 2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan. This mortgage comes with a competitive discounted rate and a 100% offset account.
Bank of Queensland Economy Home Loan
A basic no-frills home loan that has a competitive rate, the Bank of Queensland Economy Home Loan also allows extra repayments and has free redraw.
BOQ Discount Variable Rate Home Loan
A new package home loan from Bank of Queensland with a range of rate discounts on offer, in addition to a 100% offset account.
Bank of Queensland Clear Path Variable Rate Home Loan
The Bank of Queensland Clear Path Variable Rate Home Loan offers a range of fee-free features, such as an offset account and redraw facility.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert