Bank Of Queensland Home Loans
Explore Bank of Queensland (BOQ) home loans rates and find a mortgage that suits your needs
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Bank of Queensland rates for...
- Home buyers. The Bank of Queensland Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate Discount Rate $150k+ 80% LVR (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.09% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Bank of Queensland Fixed Rate Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed Rate Discount Rate $150k+ 80% LVR (Investor, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Bank of Queensland home loans
Bank of Queensland lender profile
- With more 160 branches across Australia, BOQ has been doing business since 1874.
- BOQ is a leading regional bank that is not owned by any of the Big Four banks.
- BOQ is completely independent and offers a range of personal banking products and services.
Bank of Queensland mortgage features
Bank of Queensland fer fixed and variable rates for investors and owner occupiers, with basic and package offers.
|Deposit size||Some of Bank of Queensland's home loans let you borrow up to 95%.|
|Package benefits||The Bank of Queensland privileges package lets you combine a mortgages with an offset account, credit card, transaction account and other BOQ products.|
|Offset account||Some Bank of Queensland mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Redraw facility||Some of BOQ's home loans like the Bank of Queensland Economy Home Loan come with a redraw facility.|
How do I apply for a Bank of Queensland mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Bank of Queensland mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to a Bank of Queensland lending specialist.
Each Bank of Queensland product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of Queensland you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Nano promises faster mobile home loans, with payment features on top
Borrowers will be able to tap their phone and buy a coffee – via their home loan.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
Bank of Mum and Dad: 44% of parents subsidise the lives of their adult kids
From buying a home to bankrolling holidays, the “Bank of Mum and Dad” remains open for business according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
What is home equity?
A detailed explainer of the concept of home equity and how property owners can make use of it.
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Handypay Personal Loan
Find out more about Handypay's personal loans for home improvements. Personalised rates start from 6.75% p.a. on terms from 1 to 7 years.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert