Bank of Queensland (BOQ) can help you find a flexible home loan to complement your personal finance needs
BOQ is a leading regional bank that is not owned by any of the big four.
BOQ is completely independent and offer a range of personal banking products and services. With more 270 branches across Australia, BOQ has been doing business since 1874.
Types of home loans available from Bank of Queensland
Bank of Queensland offers an array of home loans that may be suitable to your needs.
- Clear Path Variable Rate Home Loan. This variable rate home loan offers a competitive interest rate and has free redraw facilities, a 100% offset account as well as a split loan facility. There's no application fee, and the loan offers a loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of up to 95%.
- Standard Variable Home Loan. A traditional home loan that also has many features, including a 100% offset account and flexible repayment and redraw options. The loan offers an LVR of up to 95%, and borrowers can also benefit from an interest-only period.
- Economy Home Loan. This no frills, low-cost home loan can save on the costs of features you may not need. The interest rate for this loan will always be lower than BOQ’s standard variable rate, and the loan has a maximum LVR of 95%.
- Line of Credit Facility. Suitable for the active investor, BOQ’s Line of Credit Facility allows you to redraw on your available credit as often as you like with an instant line of credit of $25,000 or more. You can expand your share portfolio or use this loan to make home renovations, adding value to your existing property. This loan has a 90% LVR which means you will need at least 10% of equity in your property to get started.
- Home Loan Privileges package. Combine all your financial products with BOQ and you could be eligible for this package. You’ll be rewarded with benefits and savings for the full term of your home loan. Eligible loans include the Standard Variable Home Loan, the Fixed Rate Home Loan and the line of credit facility. The package is available for individual and joint borrowers, as well as trusts and companies. You can also benefit from discounts across a range of BOQ products.
- Low Doc Home Loan. If you’re self-employed with an income as well as assets, then BOQ has options. You don’t have to supply standard income verification documents and if you are applying for a standard variable rate, Line of Credit or Fixed Rate home loan, you could be eligible. If you choose the low doc option, you’ll only be allowed to borrow up to 80% LVR with BOQ.
- First-Start Home Loan. This home loan is suitable for first home buyers. It offers a discount off the standard variable rate for the first year so you can settle into your first home ,as well as a higher 95% LVR which means you only need a 5% deposit. You can also save money on interest with a 100% offset account and the ability to make additional repayments.
How to apply for a BOQ home loan
If you think a BOQ home loan is suitable for you, please click in the applicable home loan in the table above. You’ll then be directed to the review of that particular home loan. After reading the review, if you still want to apply please click ‘enquire now’ and you’ll be safely redirected to the BOQ enquiry page where you can fill in your information and a BOQ consultant will get back to you. The form should only take about 5-10 minutes to complete and please have the following information ready.
- Personal details
- Some financial details
- Type of loan required
- Loan amount
- The best time to contact you
If you have compared the options available to you, and want to enquire about one of these home loans, please click the 'Enquire' or 'Go to site' buttons to start the application process.