Find essential information about Bank of Queensland home loans on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about Bank of Queensland home loans below.
Competitive Bank of Queensland rates for...
Compare Bank of Queensland home loans
Rates last updated January 19th, 2020
Bank of Queensland lender profile
- With more 270 branches across Australia, BOQ has been doing business since 1874.
- BOQ is a leading regional bank that is not owned by any of the Big Four banks.
- BOQ is completely independent and offers a range of personal banking products and services.
Bank of Queensland mortgage features
Bank of Queensland fer fixed and variable rates for investors and owner occupiers, with basic and package offers.
|Deposit size||Some of Bank of Queensland's home loans let you borrow up to 95%.|
|Package benefits||The Bank of Queensland privileges package lets you combine a mortgages with an offset account, credit card, transaction account and other BOQ products.|
|Offset account||Some Bank of Queensland mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Redraw facility||Some of BOQ's home loans like the Bank of Queensland Economy Home Loan (owner occupier)|
come with a redraw facility.
How do I apply for a Bank of Queensland mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Bank of Queensland mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to a Bank of Queensland lending specialist.
Each Bank of Queensland product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of Queensland you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?