On this page you can find information about Commonwealth Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Commonwealth Bank rates for...
Compare Commonwealth Bank home loans
Compare Commonwealth Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Enquire now" will open up a form where you can leave your details and get in touch with a mortgage broker, who can help you get more information about this loan and compare other, similar products. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated December 5th, 2019
Commonwealth Bank lender profile
- The Commonwealth Bank was founded by the Australian Government in 1911. Today it has more than 800,000 shareholders and employs 52,000 staff.
- The bank offers the full spectrum of financial services, including a wide range of home loans.
- It is one of the largest banks in Australia, with branches across the country and a robust online banking platform, including an app.
Commonwealth Bank mortgage features
The Commonwealth Bank has a range of mortgages for many types of borrowers. It offers loans for first home buyers, investors, those looking to refinance, and those who want to access their existing home equity.
How do I apply for a Commonwealth Bank mortgage?
Clicking "Enquire now" on the Commonwealth Bank comparison table lets you get in touch with a qualified mortgage broker whose lending panel includes the Commonwealth Bank and many other lenders. They can offer you free advice and guidance on the product you're interested in.
Each Commonwealth Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with the Commonwealth Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?